• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the mod, Inca?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I finished my part about a month ago. As far as I know, Ozzy's been having some issue with the Hungarian flag or something like that since (I don't know how to help with it at all). I think he's pretty preoccupied with RL stuff right now, so I don't know what the news is... Last I heard (about the flag) was a week ago...

Comment

• So: what's up, Ozzy?

Comment

• I love to play this game but since it's not clear when it's starting; I've sold my house at the end of the month. The first 4-6 weeks I'm busy in my new home, and probably won't be able to play.
          When the game is starting soon I think you guys can better play without me.

Comment

• install civ on a laptop! anyway, the first 4-6 weeks, the turns are mostly just ending turns anyway... queue stuff up and you can get away with playing twice a week.
            Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
              install civ on a laptop! anyway, the first 4-6 weeks, the turns are mostly just ending turns anyway... queue stuff up and you can get away with playing twice a week.
              Ah ok, I didn't know that. Like I said I have much experience with regular Civ PBEM but it's my first Pitboss game (that is, if that bloody thing ever gonna start :-) )
              So let's roll then ! :-D

Comment

• I really feel we should start this game quickly, otherwise the group of players will start falling apart..
                Maybe we can lower the bar a bit?

In my opinion most players want to play with or without the extra civs..

Comment

• I'm fine with that, but I don't have the files...

Comment

• who has the files?

Comment

• Ozzy. I have a copy of the resources files, the great people, and the pre-edited map, but Ozzy has the final map and the civ mods.

Comment

• I've sent a PM to Ozzy.

Comment

• I must say my patience is wearing thin now.. can't we start a game without any mods??

Comment

• I've been waiting on RP's response after PMing Ozzy, as I've seen Ozzy on the boards lately... I have a map in need of resource adjustments, the resources mod, and some odds and ends. Everything but properly placed resources and the civ mods.

Comment

• Sorry for my disappearance everyone, I've been dealing with some difficult RL stuff lately that has pulled me away from civ altogether. Sorry for leaving you guys hanging. I did spend quite a lot of time trying to figure out an extremely frustrating error in the mod that kept causing it to crash. I really wish we had someone more competent at modding in the group, even very simple mods (like this) cause me to pull my hair out in frustration. I had asked some experienced CFC modders for help but they didn't respond to me. But just this week I tried again and they finally responded! And I fixed the crash! I still can't figure out Bulgaria's flag though... so it is just a solid lime green right now, which is lame, but I'm sick of dealing with it and you guys are sick of waiting, so we may have to make do.

Now that my half of the mod is finally working this weekend I'll combine it with the new resources and fix up the map, hopefully everything will be ready to go this weekend. Sorry again for my disappearing act.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• great news oz!
                                Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Working...
                                X