No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry but I had a hard day yesterday and did not have the strength to wait for Hungary to play his turn.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I have diplomatic window open and I can not unpause the game, please someone come and do it.

Comment

• k, I'm doing it now

Comment

• thank Egypt

Comment

• I was not able to unpause the game like Rome said. So I did not take my turn. Now at work, will be able to play in about 12hrs from now.

Comment

• great.. someone need to pause the game then.
              Next time please don't pause the game unless only a few (1-2) hours left. Or put the game to 72h timer because we don't want anyone lose a turn (but everyone should play as soon as he can)

Comment

• Well we definitely need a longer timer.

"Western Civilisation" needs some more time as we are in different timezones.

* Hungary can play play in the evening on GMT+1, and he needs to talk to Egypt and Bulgaria
                * after that there is perhaps a timeslot for Carthage and / or Rome, but Portugal has to play after that.

My guess is we need a timer of at least 32 (real) hours.

Another possibility is to go to 48 (real hours) and let the bastards from the east play day 1 and the jolly good fellows from the west play on day 2.

Earlier I had no other option as to pause, because when I finished my turn there where 6 hours on the clock, and I was pretty sure Rome was sleeping.
                Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Yes, lets go for longer turns and lets hope we can finish earlier.

I need about 3 hours to play my turn and I guess Hungary and Bulgaria would like t owait for me, so to save time maybe some could pause the game so we gain time.
                  btw don't send each other in-game diplo messages unless it's a must

Comment

• Still I think the most relaxed will be if you guys play day 1, we day 2..

(complexity of turns will go up, with a lot of talking to do, and "pausing" always seems to bite us in the ass..
                    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• since the east side (is da best) is playing in the same time zone we don't need a whole day, but we are the first in turn anyway, so as soon as we finished you can play.

Comment

• let the bastards from the east play day 1 and the jolly good fellows from the west play on day 2.
                        I was with the impression we all agreed in which block the better persons are already for the n-th time? Or you are gonna back on your word in this case too

Comment

• We really bad little time to enter the game because when our turn came always at night or early morning when you need to go to work (so I can pay my internet to play CIV), and I can not be jamming with my people. While the "Eastern" convenient for them at dusk and night play and can play together at the same time. I understand that just had occurred but we can work something out. That to me is now 22:21 and Hungary still have not played the course (do not blame Hungary for this) remain 16 hours of which I will spend 8-9 to sleep and then have no more than 1 hour to play because you have to go to work.

Comment

• I've put the timer for next turn to 50 hours.
                            If everybody plays fast we don't need those 50 hours every turn.
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Should I have paused the game? 15 hours on the timer.

Comment

• It sure is an interesting game this..

Comment

Working...
                                X