No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it has to be reloaded, no Robert around yet.

Comment

• Send him a PM. He will respond to that faster.

Comment

• Game has been restarted, I've used the Inca autosave (which undid the last Incan move!)
        I hope that the server reboot will also help India to login.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I can't pause the game b/c I have no pause button on my new laptop! (no joke! Seriously! :eek!: )
          So pls someone pause, there's 4 hours on the clock.

Comment

• I logged in and paused, but I think India is logging in now. As a side matter, I generally disapprove of pauses/reloads for teams facing AI opponents... I mean, reloads against the AI!?!?... but whatever... play on.
            Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• It was me who logged in with India, I thought I will do one obvious move for them at least (that is to take a city which I've left for a crippled defender for them to take. There are four airships in that city and machinegunners standing next to it. It's important to take that city now.)
              I couldn't play as the game is paused, can't unpause it even with Arabia.
              And you shouldn't disapprove it, when there are 30 advanced enemy troops next to your cities probably you wouldn't like to miss turns..

Comment

• Anyone can unpause the game within the next 15 mins? would be great so at least I would remove the diploscreens with India's log in.

Comment

• I made some moves for India, left the game paused for them. I hope they don't mind it, if they do the game still can be reloaded before I made those moves. Or if they don't mind the game can be unpaused and let it go. I don't know when they can solve their log in problem.

Comment

• I am now able to login. I have no idea what the reason is/was. But the good thing is, it seems to be working. A bit unhappy that Arabia made those moves without consulting me, but in the end it amounts to what I wanted done anyway (not as brilliant )
                    Last edited by India (DoE); October 7, 2011, 10:06.

Comment

• Yeah, sorry about that. I was afraid you still can't play and it seemed obvious what to do.. and it was.. unfortuantely for me only after it was too late .

Ok, India has played his turn, why is the game still paused?

Someone should unpause it asap

I have to do everything by myself..
                      Last edited by Arabia2 (doe); October 7, 2011, 12:56.

Comment

• Since the last restart, when I try to login, the data transfer stalls frequently; yesterday it worked eventually, but today it said 'we lost our connection to the host'. Anybody else experiencing this problem?
                        So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• I'll reboot the server later today. That may fix it.

Comment

• What the heck, I've rebooted it right away.

Comment

• It worked!
                              So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• Game seems to be having some troubles tonight. I keep getting error messages upon attempting to log in. I'll keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X