No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the point of bots? What do they want?
    Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• You'll find out later in the story thread...

So, what is up? What's the hangup? Can't keep this game paused forever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoE) View Post
        What is the point of bots? What do they want?
        They place links in their posts or signatures. But we have prohibited that for new members.
        These 'smart' bots don't know that and just continue to spam anyway *sigh*
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoE) View Post
          So, what is up? What's the hangup? Can't keep this game paused forever...
          Waiting for confirmation:
          - on what to do with the Zulu
          - if the Chinese sub is setup and ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
            Oh, come on Viks! If I was pi$$ed each time someone had vilified me I must have been exploded till now To many players in the game I am the Devil himself in tight black dress, to others I am a tramp and fork-tongued, while other outright say there will be Russian blood for revenge. And yet I have some, who loves me and and I am happy for them, not mad with those who vilified me
            Ok - so he is sensitive. But he is not wearing a black dress - as far as I know. And he did head into this game with the best of intents, as indicated by his earlier stories.

And yes - you are fork-tongued, and from what i read in the Sexstanbul, you are a tramp as well.

Comment

• China to Mongolia and Zulu to Mali? Wouldnt that be easier?

Comment

• hm, Mongolia hasn't even responded to this thread since we started this whole pause business... Might need a sub for them.

We need a plan B, as plan A hasn't taken off after so many days.

I say someone goes in and deletes every Chinese units and leave it on AI and we let Mongolia, Japan, and India do whatever they want to it.

Same for the Zulu. Time for a new wave of colonialism! Shake the game up a good bit...

Comment

• I dont think that is a good idea. Not that I don't want to take every coastal city for the glory of Japan but I just don't feel right about taking apart two civs that could have been taken over by a sub.

Comment

• Why delete their units? It seems just putting them as AI until a sub is found would be better than WOGing their units for no reason and then making them AI.

Maybe we should think about starting a new one?

Comment

• I thought we had a chinese sub.
                      Giving the Zulu to the Mali is even worse then keep it to the Ottomans.

Comment

• Throw some bones to me too!!
                        anyway I don't mind turning them into ai. just make some rule that the high ranked players can't just annex them to their empire

Comment

• pffft, this is getting silly...

Comment

• I may have missed it but does anyone know if the China player is OK in RL? He played a conscientious game and suddenly has gone.

I'm just keen to know of his welfare.
                            The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• I was wondering this too.

Only can hope he is OK and tanning on some tropical island away from internet.

Comment

• Yes I had a close CIVing comrade just dissapear one day once, never to be heard from again. It is a chilling feeling to not know what happened. I do hope China player is OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X