No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW... while I'm thinking about it... Neandor's last post... WTF?!? You guys have Nukes already?
    Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• i am amazed at the paranoia in this game. simply exquisite
      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Are they normally not like this?

Comment

• Can we shorten the timer please?

Comment

• Anybody against shortening the timer?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm ok with that

Comment

• Yay for shortening!
                So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
                  i am amazed at the paranoia in this game. simply exquisite
                  Its not paranoia. It is simply a fear that everyone is out to get you.

Comment

• Posted by Neandor in the story thread ....

You have many other facts wrong but your verbosity and puffed out expression shows you for what you are: a desperate, bullying, manipulative, lying, despicable woman...
                    I knew I should have taken out a copyright on the use of that word.

And as for fork tongue tramp of the arctic forests ....
                    Oooh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                      Anybody against shortening the timer?
                      Don't shorten it by too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoE)
                        I knew I should have taken out a copyright on the use of that word.
                        Sorry France but the limited creative capacity of the Neanderthal skull forces them to ride on the back of those more inventive and literate...
                        The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Thanks France for getting the "Story" thread back on track...

It was starting to devolve into a second organization thread full of OOC one-liners and flames...(which I love BTW, just not in the story thread... it seems a little out of place
                          Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• I'll be out on a holiday in Andalucia (Spain).
                            From May 1st until May 15th.

I will have my laptop with me, and most probably will be able to play my turns.

So if all goes well, I will get my turns in..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoE) View Post
                              Thanks France for getting the "Story" thread back on track...

It was starting to devolve into a second organization thread full of OOC one-liners and flames...(which I love BTW, just not in the story thread... it seems a little out of place
                              Thanks, but it was a case of not wanting you, and Neandor and Russia (aka fork tongue tramp of the arctic forests) to have all the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoE)

And as for fork tongue tramp of the arctic forests ....
                                Oooh.
                                Might start a Cat fight...
                                The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

Working...
                                X