No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did someone contact the sub to tell him to take over? And welcome Bantams!
    So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• Has anyone told the "sub" for China that they have been confirmed as a sub????

Comment

• Robert! We need leadership!

Comment

• As all you could see He haven't logged in since. (Btw I wrote a pm to him 2 days ago that He should contact with Robert)

Comment

• You know, I'll sub for them for a turn or two just to get this game moving again, then the proper sub can take over whenever he feels like checking in to the forum.

Comment

• Good idea plz do it I can't take not playing any more!!!!

Comment

• Need an okay from someone in position of authority...

I'll be out for 10hrs, though, so if the real sub gets around to checking the forum before I return, np.

Comment

• Sounds ok.
                  I'll contact the sub.

Or maybe better, Inca: contact the sub and immediately share the password.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• New turn!!!

I flipped the turn, and logged out without moving anything.

Comment

• Ottomans and/or any other involved parties, help me out here, as I've been away for a while: am I still in a turn order?

Comment

• Originally posted by America (DoE) View Post
                        Ottomans and/or any other involved parties, help me out here, as I've been away for a while: am I still in a turn order?
                        Yes. Turkey is first, then America/Azteca. Check my last PM to you.
                        Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Ah, cool, just making sure; because I'm pretty sure I would be hunted down and tortured if I would cause a reload now...

Comment

• China's new sub hasn't played, and it's late in the turn, so I'm going again after India finishes their turn (apparently soon). I need to sleep soon.

And, I'd really appreciate it if I have to keep subbing this if India would play a little earlier in the turn...

Edit: turn played.

Now, if I am going to be a longer term Chinese sub, I will have to say to the Arabs that you should really reconsider arming the Indians further, and that includes building rail networks in their territory.
                            Last edited by Inca (DoE); September 16, 2011, 12:33.

Comment

• Have you sent a PM to bantams?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoF) View Post
                                Have you sent a PM to bantams?
                                Hey Ottomans! I'm the Ottomans round' these here parts! Git yer own parts Ottomans!
                                Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

Working...
                                X