No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have server-side paused the game from my phone. Wasn't able to do a proper pause.
    Japan, please let me know when you'll be able to play or find someone to sub for you (temporarily)
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Can't connect.

For the record, the Aztecs currently have a sub for a short time while he is on a mini-vacation, but the sub can't get in to the game.

If the game is unpaused the sub can play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikings (DoE) View Post
        Can't connect.
        See the post just prior to yours...

Comment

• i asked russia but they are thus far a no show. if someone would like to volinteer i have very simple instructions i can send.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japan (DoE) View Post
            i asked russia but they are thus far a no show. if someone would like to volinteer i have very simple instructions i can send.
            I'm just going to go ahead and ask for a long pause. Japan is gone, Aztec is gone, India is gone, 3 civs at war are gone. Azteca still hasnt played meaning I can't play. Russia just asked me to play for Japan because Russia is gone, but I can't do that because I am mediator for Japan and India.

Half of the game is now being played by proxies. If I played all the proxies I have been asked to next turn I would be playing a third of the civs in the game
            I think the only sensible thing to do is just keep the game paused until everyone is back. The game is a farce right now with all these temp subs playing.
            Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Fine with me. You are right that we should get some of the others back soon, especially the ones involved in wars.

Comment

• Well unfortunatly my laptop will be out for two weeks and I will be out this weekend. I will try to hook up my old pc snd install civ4 as soon as i get back so ill keep everyone posted on my progress and if i need a temp sub or not.

Comment

• I'm back, but can't get in..

but am I correct that it will be paused a while?

I think the only sensible thing to do is just keep the game paused until everyone is back. The game is a farce right now with all these temp subs playing.

Comment

• India is ok with a pause. I am still here and can play my turns, but it seems many people need some time to get organized.

Comment

• Never ending pauses.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• It's summer, minister Ozzie. And as the old saying says: if the topless chicks dont come to the diplo-games, the diplogamers go to the topless chicks

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
                          It's summer, minister Ozzie. And as the old saying says: if the topless chicks dont come to the diplo-games, the diplogamers go to the topless chicks

Bien sur!

Comment

• oui oui to the topless girls! ( I am in southern france, will take pictures if I see any)

Comment

• Just don't post them on this thread or Minister of Modesty Ozzie will perform "Sweet Chin Music" on you, then give you the "People's Elbow" then pick you up and "Tombstone-Piledriver" you, then put you in the "Perfect-plex" FTW...
                              Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Who wants a topless chick? I mean, really, just a pair of legs running around, no torso, no head, no arms? ewwww.

Comment

Working...
                                X