Comment

• Originally posted by Japan (DoE) View Post
        Aww too many pauses.
        Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoE) View Post
          Agreed.
          Yes Agreed again
          Aztec logged in way at begining of turn but did not end his turn...

Aztec are you finished or should I wait?
          Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• cant play stuck in diplo screen.. ;(

am not finished with turn

can check in in two hours again

Comment

• Aztec logged in earlier? Why didn't you finish your turn then? There is no excuse for dragging out this game. We continually have to pause the game and extend the timer because people aren't taking their turns in responsible amounts of time. There should be no need for all these pauses if people just play their turns and finish their turns in one sitting.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Like I said before, if someone logs in, doesn't end his turn and doesn't post here in the thread, consider his turn ended. c'est ca simple.
                He most probably forgot to end his turn.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• The complication now is for all the other civs to get their turns in. I left myself plenty of time to play, but the first time I logged in it was paused by England, and the second time several hours later by the Zulu. We have plans for this evening so now my turn is in jeopardy.

Comment

• My advice - move to longer turns!

You've been caught in this endless pauses business for days now, weeks! Pauses don't work because nobody really knows what is going on, nobody can plan how long they have to play, and you then get pauses frozen because of diplo screens at its a nightmare.

I know everyone will groan saying we want it moving faster not slower, and so reject longer turns, but look how many turns you have actually played in the last week! Accept its hard to get people to play in turn order, adopt long turns (36 hours), and you have a happy, reliable, no-pausing game, until the wars end. Aim for faster, and you get slower in reality anyway.

Here ends to unasked for advice from a lurker!

Comment

• Yeah I'm stuck in a diplo screen thanks to the pause. And I will be gone for the next few hours too so my turn is now in jeopardy as well.

Comment

• Turn timer extended again. 32 hours.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                          Like I said before, if someone logs in, doesn't end his turn and doesn't post here in the thread, consider his turn ended. c'est ca simple.
                          He most probably forgot to end his turn.
                          Yea I remember you saying that, but I figured if I logged in a took an Aztec city or killed units that he would say he wanted a reload anyway, which would start another reload argument. I already got whined at by everybody about sportsmanship, trust etc., so I figured waiting for an actual End Turn was better than playing and Then having to argue that "RP said to do it!" for three days while the game is paused for the controversy anyway.

Just trying to be a good sport to Azteca

Comment

• Still stuck at diplo screen.. cant play my turn..

I am really sorry about all this.

Comment

• Looks like Mongolia logged in while Aztec was logged in and unpaused cause he finished his turn. Can Azteca play now? I am in a place with WiFi and can play now if Azteca finishes. Here for another hour...

Comment

• trying again..

Comment

Working...
                                X