Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

ooc: I needed 7 extra posts to be able to post a video..

Comment

• Originally posted by Germany (DoE) View Post
          You really are going to get me into trouble Phillipe!!

At least someone thinks I'm funny...
          Ah, dont assume I dont enjoy this too only because it is on my account - it was brilliant expression Memorable too

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
            Ah, dont assume I dont enjoy this too only because it is on my account - it was brilliant expression Memorable too

I hope NOT too memorable!
            The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Germany (DoE) View Post

I hope NOT too memorable!
              Gut, gut, you got where the emphasizes is

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztecs (DoE) View Post

ooc: I needed 7 extra posts to be able to post a video..
                I responded... Unless the Aztecs have discovered time travel, I hope you are not going to say the post is a movie called "TWBB", released in 2007 AD, about early 1900's Oil Drilling, since its only 1525 and no one has discovered, Combustion or Mass Media yet
                Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• I'm loving the Aztec-Ottoman talk going back and forth right now
                  Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Sorry everyone for taking so long Im playing now. Im out of town and internet is spotty

Comment

• No problems. I am also waiting on the damnanglais.

Comment

• 55 minutes left. The DA have yet to play. Playing my turn.

Comment

• I'm waiting for the Ottomans. 8 hours on the clock but I'm going to sleep in an hour......

Comment

• Yes - I am waiting on them as well.

Comment

• I'm so sorry. I don't have internet where I am( typing this message on a PDA phone). I will be able to play by the end of the turn, but I request a pause so that those who are waiting on me can play too. Again, I am out of town, which is why I have been slow playing turns.

Agaib, Im very very sorry.

Comment

• if no one else pauses I will pause after I play so France and Israel can play

Comment

Working...
                                X