Colonization PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up!

Yeah I'm waaaay far from perfect heh. I have to play some more I guess to really get it, but I like the game a lot.

Comment

Down again.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hi guys.
        I myself like Colonization a lot and am willing to try how multiplayer works.

If you want to arrange meeting in the lobby and play online, I'm in.
        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

Whew, sorry about that rough weekend! Power was on and off with the heavy wind and rain plus I was upgrading my laptop to Windows 7 for work so I wasn't able to care for the pitboss server as much as I'd have liked.

Hey 2metraninja. This game is pretty much over as Ozzy is running away with it. If we start another one (which I'm good with doing), we'll keep you posted?

Comment

Is it down again?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

*sigh* yes. It's up now. I wish I could explain why this game goes down so often and the other one doesn't...

Comment

And.... down again.

Comment

Okay well this weekend wasn't kind, heh. The machine I'm running the game on appears to be flaking out a bit. I thought it was up when I left for work and was going to restart the pitboss server when I got here, but evidently something's going on as I can't connect to it at the moment. Sorry, I'll try to get it straightened out tonight.

Comment

Finally back up if you're still even interested...

Comment

• I still am. Lets finish this thing!

Comment

• Down again....

Comment

• Back up! Whee!

Comment

Working...
                          X