X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America, America, America!!!!
    So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• Some anonymity is getting lost here, folks!! Be very careful about reporting in using your regular personna now! With limited choices as to who hasn't reported in, if you say you've yet to get the thing going, you're pretty much nailing who you are!

Comment

• I think he referred only to the connection testing, not the account testing.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• A *NEW* *TEST* game is up now! This time it includes the MOD! So you can only access it if you loaded the mod first. If you want to test it, just go ahead. I'm starting with the org thread Somewhere today or tomorrow we'll start!

Comment

• Germany (DoE)
            The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Are we going to have a 'Play your Turn' or 'CivStats' for this game?
              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
              - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by America (DoE) View Post
                America, America, America!!!!
                My wayward child, worry not, for I shall bring you home soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                  Are we going to have a 'Play your Turn' or 'CivStats' for this game?
                  PlayYourTurn, civstats doesn't support BtS (and thus not 'anonymous playing')

Not confirmed yet:
                  - Mongolia
                  - China
                  - Zulu
                  - Aztecs

Comment

• PlayYourTurn, civstats doesn't support BtS (and thus not 'anonymous playing')
                    What you mean that civstats dont support BtS (if it stands for BeyondTheSword)? I play in multiple BtS games, which are on the civstats. Playyourturn is also fine, but it have some problems with connecting the client to the server. It happened that we migrated in the middle of one game from PYT to CivStats.
                    http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• !
                      Last edited by The_Aussie_Lurker; September 14, 2010, 10:30.

Comment

• http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by 2metraninja View Post
                          What you mean that civstats dont support BtS (if it stands for BeyondTheSword)? I play in multiple BtS games, which are on the civstats. Playyourturn is also fine, but it have some problems with connecting the client to the server. It happened that we migrated in the middle of one game from PYT to CivStats.
                          BtS works on civstats, but it doesn't recognize BtS leaders, b/c they're not in the civstats table (unless civstats was updated in the past couple of months).
                          It works great for me, PYT, never had any issues with it since the first betas were behind the back...

Comment

• Aaaaahhhhh.. so thats the reason why it shows "Unknown empire"... I see...
                            And yes, it could be the host's connection or settings that changed which crashed the PYT client on our former game.
                            http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                              A *NEW* *TEST* game is up now! This time it includes the MOD! So you can only access it if you loaded the mod first. If you want to test it, just go ahead.
                              I am not having any success loading the test. It still is plomp.eu:2062 isn't it?
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yes, what error do you get?

Comment

Working...
                                X