Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, both 'missing' players now have picked their civ, so everybody is involved!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Lets go!
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• The quicker we start, the quicker the Spanish Empire will rise triumphant and destroy all who stand against her.
        Last edited by The Priest; September 11, 2010, 16:08.

Comment

• Naw, Ethiopia has got this game in the bag.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Now as mid-Africa isn't impassible jungles and marshes, you are probably right

Comment

• The Martians for the win!!!!!

Comment

• Tier 1 and Tier 4 have fully been picked.
                Tier 2 has 2 picks (2 to go)
                Tier 3 has 1 pick (2 to go)

I've mailed the people

Comment

• Thanks for the update.

Nag those four remaining.

Comment

• Can you run a test server? It's been a while since I tried connecting and I want to get that worked out before this starts.

Comment

• I have recently formatted the server that's going to run DoE, I have to install Civ4 / BtS, I hope to be able to do it tomorrow. As soon as it's up I'll run a test server.

Comment

• Come on tier 3 lets get off our asses and pick our civs already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Both in tier 3 and tier 4 I have placed the people we were waiting for back in the queue.
                          That means that for tier 2 now #4 = #3, #5 = #4 and #3 = #5
                          For tier 3 it means that now #3 = #2, #4 = #3 and #2 = #4

Let the picking continue!

Comment

• I assume the first turn will be longer than 8 hours so that we will all have a chance to know the game has started. I'm logging in twice a day to this forum to see when the game starts but it would be extremely annoying to miss the first turn due to the game starting sometime in between those two logins. After the game has started, it is easy enough to queue up moves for this 8 hour turn timer (since there is no way I will be able to login every 8 hours) but the first turn obviously cannot be queued.

Comment

• While we're on the subject, is there a way to queue techs that are on a different tree than the one you're currently researching? For instance, you finish bronze working one turn and want to start on sailing the next...

Comment

• Click them in the order you want they to be researched holding SHIFT
                                http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X