X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a story about Media and Persia

Secretary of Guru Beli'Az laughs at Byzantium's Humiliation

Fah, the secretary of Guru Beli'Az, a hairy minor guru from the city of Sardis, read about the recent developments between Byzantium and Russia. Not too long ago Basil of Byzantium was summoning Guru Beli'Az to leave the Russians alone after the terror incidents in New Novograd, caused by Russian spies.

The leader of the Byzantine had sent many letters to Media City about how Persia should leave the Russians alone, and how Byzantium had to defend it's allies. Big words were used. Guru Beli'Az obviously had ignored the Byzantine King because justice was required.

And now suddenly the Russians deceived the Byzantines! The Russian King Igor invaded another ally of Byzantium without consulting Basil first. Knowing that Basil's hands were tied, the Russians factually planted a fist in the face of Byzantine diplomacy. While Byzantium was advocating the rights of Russia against Persia, Russia itself was plotting behind Byzantium's back.

Fah could only sympathize with the Russians. Free liberated people acting only in their own interest. And he could only laugh at the Byzantine attempts to keep this world together, while it was falling in pieces quickly.

Secretary Fah laughs at Byzantium's humiliation by Russia
    Last edited by Persia (DoC); March 16, 2010, 08:05.
    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Secretary Fah is not laughing anymore when he's facing the gallow.
      Fah does not laugh when facing the gallow

When servants of Guru Beli'Az heard about Secretary Fah's mockery of King Basil, they quickly shared it with the Guru. Beli'Az could not accept the mockery of an allied head of state and immediately ordered the execution of Secretary Fah.

Persia has freedom of speech. Everybody in Persia is allowed to say anything that is acceptable within the limits of the law. Nobody is forced to say things or to agree with rules. There are many words and lines that can be said freely. But Fah clearly abused his freedom of speech by saying things that are not allowed. Then only the penalty of death can be applied.
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Persian Freedom - An Example to the rest of the World

The 8 Main Rights of all citizen in Media and Persia:

1. Freedom of Speech
        Everybody in Media and Persia is allowed to say anything that's within the borders of the law. Nobody can be forced to say something. Everybody is free to abstain from saying things. Every Median and Persian citizen can freely choose what to say or not to say from the broad range of acceptable sayings.

2. Freedom of Religion
        Every citizen of Media and Persia is free to choose his or her religion. Be it Hairy Hastogianism or Fat Hastogianism, it does not matter. All forms of Hastogianism are free to be followed within the entire reach of the Persian empire. No kind of Hastogianism shall be discriminated against. Even foreign branches of Hastogianism, like Russian Hastigianism are free to be followed.

3. Freedom of gathering
        Very citizen from Media and Persia is allowed to organize or attend a meeting dedicated to honour, praise or support Guru Beli'Az or Hastog the Heavy and the Hairy. These meetings are not supposed to be disturbed.

4. Free Market
        Everybody in Media and Persia is allowed to sell or buy goods on the free market. From the broad range of goods and services that are accepted by Guru Beli'Az, every citizen can freely decide if he wants or not wants to buy or sell it. Nobody can force anybody to sell or buy these acceptable goods.

5. Freedom of Education
        All citizen of Media and Persia are free to be educated in the fruits and joys of Hastogianism. Everybody is free to choose either the Hairy or the Heavy school of Hastogianism. Nobody can be forced.

6. No discrimination based on Religion, Race, Gender or Sexual Orientation
        Hairy Hastogianistic men are not less then Heavy Hastogianistic men. Male homosexuals should not be punished harder then Female homosexuals. Median females should not be slapped more often then Persian females.

7. Freedom of property
        Everybody is free to own his own part of the Guru's property. While the Guru owns everything, everybody is free to control a part of the Guru-goods and properties for the length of his life. After one's life has ended all ownership returns to the Guru.

8. Democracy
        All citizen of Media and Persia choose a Representative council for Media and Persia every 5 years. This representative council will advise Guru Beli'Az in all matters, after which Guru Beli'Az will make the final decision.

The 8 Main Rights of all citizen of Media and persia

The brothers of these persian girls have allowed them to celebrate their freedom.

No discrimination in Media and Persia! Median homosexual (left hand) is executed in the same way as the Persian one (right hand)
        Last edited by Persia (DoC); March 16, 2010, 08:34.

Comment

• The Russian Royal Palace

Prince Igor read the letter from Basil. Disappointed he wrote a reply and sent it away with a messenger. Strange, the Byzantines were threatening to invade Russia. It made little sense he felt, Igor considered Basil a friend. Igor wished to avenge his honor and aid the Arabian people. Yet now Basil's letter was so furiously full of insults that Igor was shocked. Grand threats, very unlike Byzantium in general and Basil in particular...

Shortly after a diplomat arrived from Arabia, he announced that Saladin was dead and Arabia willing to discuss surrender. Good news, but strange news. Russia had still not attacked the Arabian defenders in Baghdad. Why would Saladin suddenly commit suicide? The Russian armies superior strength had won through sheer presence alone, even without the most recent reinforcements. King Igor welcomed the diplomat and sat down to discuss terms with him. The Arab's words would however shock him even more than the Byzantine declaration.

-With Saladin dead, we the advisory council wish to surrender. However, though we surrender unconditionally, we ask that you pledge to aid us in removing the Ottoman presence. King Igor blinked. Ottoman presence? The advisor continued, -We will surrender unconditionally to Russia if you aid us in regaining the city of Zufar recently conquered by the Ottoman. In return we will agree to many of the terms you have offered us. King Igor stared at him. Conquered by Ottoman?
          -We hope we can put an end to hostilities my lord, said the Arab diplomat.

King Igor started foaming at the mouth.
          -My Lord, have I angered you, I beg your forgiveness if I have. Continued the diplomat.
          King Igor arose from his chair and frothing furiously he screamed at the diplomat.
          Get out of my palace and return to your people! I will immediately end all hostilities and claims against you! Leave!!!
          The diplomat for a second did not know what to do, he began to bow and attempted to pick up his papers at the same time, fearing that the King had gone mad and might change his mind in any second.
          King Igor grabbed the grand oak table and with furious strength overturned it and let the maps and letters sail madly into the air.
          Last edited by Russia (DoC); March 16, 2010, 09:49.
          Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
          The Russian Dynasty:
          Samo the Headbanded
          Catherine the Progenitor
          Dominika Ekatarinova
          (Konya the Lost)
          Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Later that day

The Ottoman ambassador had been called to meet with King Igor. Rumours had circulated, but the ambassador knew that this would not be a pleasant meeting. He drew a deep breath then entered the foreign affairs office. The King of Russia stood in a destroyed room. Chairs had been smashed against the walls, the grand oak table lay on its side, several considerable marks indicated sword strikes, the ambassador saw the King standing calmly looking out the window onto his city. A gesture indicated the ambassador to enter, and find a chair. The ambassador carefully righted a chair that had fallen on its side and not taken excessive damage.

-I have news from the front. said the King. I hear your armies have invaded eastern Arabia, seized the city of Zufar. Is this information correct? I am asking because I cannot recall having discussed any such invasion with the Ottoman high command, yourself or the Caliph. Would you please tell me why I was not told about this plan? According to our strategic plans you would remove the illegal colony. We did not discuss any invasion. Or is my memory beginning to fail me?

-We did not believe it to be important for you to know. The more who knew, the greater the chance of the enemy finding out. It was the most prudent course of action.

The ambassador spoke carefully, he sensed something in the air. He sensed an itch as if a spider was crawling on his neck. It was a tingling sensation. The King turned from his window and took a few steps towards the ambassador. The ambassador looked at the King. The spider sense tingled harder. The King was a formidable man, tall and strong, despite his age. He had just passed 60, yet the soldier-king was no old man. His breath was slow and deep, he held his arms behind his back. A few more steps and the King was standing a few steps from the ambassador, looking down on him where he sat.

-Very clever. And when were you planning on informing me of this occurrence? You should be glad, it seems to have worked, the Arabs have offered to surrender. Yet, I have a question, what do you intend to gain from this? The city of Zufar is on the other side of Arabia, nowhere near your own possessions. What was your plan? To suck out Arabia's wealth through a straw? To drain their empire of its freedom and hopes of a future? Tell me! What was your plan!?

The King was becoming increasingly aggressive, he had taken another step and was standing a half foot from the ambassador staring down at him. A vein was throbbing on his temple. The ambassador slided over a bit on the chair, looked up and began to speak with a stammering voice, as he began the King took another step forcing the ambassador continue backwards until he fell off the chair. The King continued to advance against him, the man rose to his feet and began to back away, trying to focus his words.

-We thought, er... decided to... the military... our high command...

He felt like a whole army of spiders wearing steelspiked boots were tapdancing on his neck. The King picked up the chair the ambassador had sat on and hurled it towards him. The ambassador dodged the flying projectile and moved behind the overturned oak table continuing to stutter his sentences. The King however was no longer listening, he was moving around the table towards the ambassador, eyes blazing with disgust and hatred. As the King came closer the ambassador continued to move around the table in the opposite direction. The King started speaking loudly.

-Our plans were simple! You get rid of the illegal colony, I force Arabia into The Entente and strengthen them so that they may aid us in continuing to expand our alliance. We had a mutual policy had we not!? To build a large Union of States, to rival the superpowers! A brilliant idea, a truly revolutionary thought! Ruined! Destroyed by your moronic plans for power! Tell me how conquering Arabian cities would help strengthening them? Tell me how you planned to win the support of the Arabian people and the rulers of foreign nation by bombing the people we were planning to aid!? You have cost me not one, but two allies! You were planning to put a straw in the other end of Arabia! To suck dry everything I was putting in! Drainage! You were planning to drain Arabia! And Russia via proxy!! DRAINAGE!!!!

As the King spoke the last sentence he and the ambassador, now panicking, had circled the overturned oak table until the King stopped by a broken chair. He grabbed its solid oak leg and with a furious kick broke it off. The primitive club in his hand, he started running towards the ambassador who began to shuffle backwards, running away, in a terrified voice whining.

-What are you doing? We are allies! No, stop! No!

The King swung the club towards him and the ambassador fell backwards over a broken chair. The King descended upon him, sitting across his chest and repeatedly smashed the hard wooden piece on the man's head again and again until after several minutes he stood up, shakingly and stumbled away, finally collapsing on the floor in a sitting position. His guards peeked in, shock on their faces as they saw the ambassadors head profusely bleeding. The King drew his breath and yelled.

-I'm finished!
            Last edited by Russia (DoC); March 16, 2010, 14:19.
            The Russian Dynasty:
            Samo the Headbanded
            Catherine the Progenitor
            Dominika Ekatarinova
            (Konya the Lost)
            Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Formal notification to Ottoman foreign ministry

As part of our agreement to have a common foreign policy, we demand that you immediately return the city of Zufar to Arabia and end hostilities with them.

Also. It seems your ambassador to Moscow has been in an accident, unfortunately he did not survive. Another ambassador should be sent.

Sincerely
              Russian Foreign Ministry
              The Russian Dynasty:
              Samo the Headbanded
              Catherine the Progenitor
              Dominika Ekatarinova
              (Konya the Lost)
              Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Basil smiled at the news. Despite the moronic attitude of Persian minor guru, it seemed as if Byzantine diplomacy had succeeded once more. He knew that the problem had been with the Russian ambassador in Constantinople, and that he could trust King Igor to act wisely and justly once in full posession of the facts.
                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Lu Sing Fait,

I have grown bored with your pitiful tricks and transparent lies. Present me with a document to sign that will satisfy your ego and bolster what little self-esteem you can muster and I will sign it. The World will know that there is not a jot of sincerity in it but if it is a choice between that or Peruvian fishermen massacred then I will even agree that the World is flat and Korea is a nation of intellectual geniuses! Either that or just declare war and get this nonsense over with. Show the World just how great Lu Sing Fait is as I am certain that your name will go down in history whichever course you choose to take.

President Huascar,
                  United T'Oqrikoq of Peru
                  Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• [ooc] I am jsut fed up with the petty people who interfer in the master plan

I am well aware that Korea should be figihntng you and not others, but i realydotn care anytmore who wins in game. so now it is upto others to decide.

I will take actions based on what makes me feel better no longer on what ius best for not achieving a IN GAME Victory condition

I bleeive for diplo gmae to truly work all in gmae victories need to be turned off. as people have becoem too consumed with it to allow DIPLO to continue.

I should be ble to blast the crap out of the INCANS if i choose to without being told that is not the right thign to do due to the indian situation .

so i have changed my midn over the length of this game.
                      Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post

Korea,

We've heard that you are threatening our friends and try to turn them against us, while pretending that you are "neutral" in the conflict.
                      According what you say those who are not against us are with us.. that makes you our strongest ally I belive.. but I understand you are occupied now.. have to defend yourself against the mighty Incas.

And if you truly belive in this:

"alone India could easily take on the top 4 civs by itself"

Then all I can add:

Fear us for we are invincible mwuha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Ah never mind.. just continue what are you doing. You are helping us in ways you may not even think about..

The Empress

Comment

• NEWS FLASH

All Korean Government officials have been called to the palace. Late last night the entire government was seen arrving in twos and threes with sadness upon their faces.

Chief Minister Endo Gam reportedly has taken over the goverment as General Lu sing Fait was assinated.

The culprits of this crime were caught at the scene and are being shot later today.

All overseas Ambassaders have been recalled to Korea.

Militart bases across the Nation have been seen to be infilled with all leave cancelled.

The Korean navy across the world was given orders to goto full action stations.

Chief Minsiter Endo Gam is to make an address to the peopel from the Palace tonight.

All of Korea awaits what is anticiapted to be a Declarartion of War.......

Comment

• To our neighbours,

Recently enemy airships attacked Indian ships on Indian waters. These hostile balloons used a friendly city (Peruvian cities) as their base, cowardly risking to bring the host nations into war.. and this risk is high: we can not allow that our enemies use "neutral" nations as their safe haven and destroy our lands.
                          That's why we demand these airships to be removed. If our enemies refuse to withdraw their aircrafts we demand that the border must be closed with them.
                          We ask you to be reasonable: don't bring your nations into a senseless war in favor of evil powers who are just using you for their evil plans while their cities are safe in the distant.
                          They won't attack you just because you ask them to leave.. they won't attack you if you force them to leave..
                          ..But if they stay and continue to attack us we will have no choice but use our aircrafts for a counter attack.. to ensure the safety of our citizens we will turn your nice country into a desolated wasteland..

Your choice

Empress Shakti

Comment

• Don't forget the Bank of Mali is there for all your monetary needs. Interest rates are at an all time low. Talk to our special banking consultants today for more information.

Comment

• Dear Mali,

Just a friendly warning: I advise you don't give too long-term loans to India's enemies...who knows if they will have the opportunity to properly repay it to you.
                              Othrwise good luck on your buisness.

High Priest Kordush

Comment

• Ashoka was reading the latest Byzantine report and was wondering.. Are the Byzantine that stupid that they can't understand the purpose of those bases or they are just pretending to be stupid.. but it is stupid to show yourself stupid in a report.. so they might aswell be stupid enough to not understand our plans.. which is good-it's better if they underestimate our power..

Comment

Working...
                                X