X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm didnt indians steal STEEL >.....

Comment

• that's what he said, they came to learn steel.
      Last edited by Persia (DoC); January 19, 2010, 02:32.
      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• question to all, and particularily the mapmaker...

Are there any Gems in this world? Bananas? So far I have not seen any on any map or any trade screen.
        Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
        The Russian Dynasty:
        Samo the Headbanded
        Catherine the Progenitor
        Dominika Ekatarinova
        (Konya the Lost)
        Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Announcement from the Holy Church

Listen to the Wisdom of God!

More and more people are falling to the temptation of the demons, worshiping no god but the so called science, forsaking their souls, damning the world itself! Only those technologies which God gifts us are holy, the rest represents the greed of the sinfull.
          Listen to us before it's too late!: do not pursue evil ideas, but turn to God instead. Use the money you waste on "science" to build temples, and spread the true faith!
          There is one particulary evil idea which we want you all avoid for your sake, some call it "scientific method". Listen to our warning, forget about it or you will call the wrath of Sha'tur on yourself!

Neevam, High priest of Sha'Tao

Figure 1, A typical scientist
          Last edited by India (DoC); January 19, 2010, 09:22.

Comment

• The Mali people clamor for guilds and banks as their friends and family from afar tell their tales of these wonderful things. Our science has fallen behind due to new settlements and fear of invasion. I put out a public plea for all leaders to exchange knowledge with you so that both nations may advance.

Sum Dak
            High Priest of Mali

Comment

• Great Russians,

There are indeed gems in this world. Our scientists have documented a number of useful sites for mining gems such as this one:

Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• As part of the new spirit of cooperation between Rome and England, the English colony of Norwich in Africa was turned over to Roman control recently. The transition to Roman rule has not gone smoothly however. Many of the colonists who settled in Norwich were veterans of the Roman-English war and bigoted toward Romans. They hate Rome and want no part of any reconciliation between Rome and England. Refusing to acknowledge their new Roman masters, the people of Norwich have rioted against government buildings and have been in open rebellion since the handover of power.

The citizens are rioting and burning the buildings of ethnic-Romans and Roman sympathizers. Roman authorities in Norwich call upon England to help restore order to this troubled outpost.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Bad'Az overtrown and forgotten after Tech Trade Debacle

Guru Az'Az sneaked into the sleeping room of Bad'Az. The Great Leader was resting in peace. A firm grim on his face. Most probably killing some enemies in his dreams. Az'Az raised is knife.

Bad'Az had spend the last couple of years researching the knowledge of Banking. A technology that was available freely for trade in the rest of the world. Information Bad'Az did not had all the time. Wasting valuable Persian scientific resources on obsolete technologies. Everybody was trading banking for free but Bad'Az did not abandon his research project.

This leader was worthless.
                  He had to be overthrown and forgotten.
                  Then Az'Az smashed his knife into the throat of Bad'Az.
                  Bad'Az eyes opened up wide.
                  Then he was gone.

His body burned in the garden.
                  After that it was forgotten.
                  His name was removed from all books.

The Persian leader who almost bankrupted Persia was no more and had never been.

Az'Az ordered the workers in New Russia to cut down all forests near New Moscow immediately. Helping the builders of the Summer Palace to quicken their speed.
                  Az'Az became the new Great Guru of Persia.
                  He immediately journeyed to New Russia to oversee the developments there.
                  Nobody ever mentioned the name of Bad'Az again.
                  <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Russia,

We have sent you a pm and have not heard a response.

We will obviously take this as a sign that you have not had the time to read and ask you politely to do so and respond.

Best wishes from Selim.

Comment

• To all nations:

This morning, the Great Pharaoh Ramesses ascended to the heavens and was laid to rest in his tomb. Egypt is in mourning. Ramesses II, his wise and strong son, is the new Pharaoh. Egypt is officially in mourning for three days. All leaders who wish to pay their respect are invited to Memphis to visit Ramesses' tomb.

Spies sent by other nations have seized the passing of Ramesses to foment unrest in Luxor and Friendship City. Measures have immediately been taken by Ramesses II. Egypt, a nation that has fought hard for peace and alliances under Ramesses I, has fallen victim to cruel and disrespectful acts...

Comment

• Condolences to both the Persians and Egyptians.

A NOTE TO ALL EMPIRES

The mighty Ottoman Empire has 3 Settlers for sale and welcomes all offers and negotitations. Please send your requests to the office of Selim and we will reply as promptly as possible.

There are many nations settling newly discovered lands and what better way to do so quickly than with 3 cities ready to go?

Comment

• Selim of the Ottomans,

Persia is not in need for condolences.
                          Nobody has died here and there's nothing we mourn on.

Your friend for the past 50 years,

Great Guru Az'Az

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoC) View Post
                            Condolences to both the Persians and Egyptians.

A NOTE TO ALL EMPIRES

The mighty Ottoman Empire has 3 Settlers for sale and welcomes all offers and negotitations. Please send your requests to the office of Selim and we will reply as promptly as possible.

There are many nations settling newly discovered lands and what better way to do so quickly than with 3 cities ready to go?
                            Rome is interested in a deal, but are curious of the details. Are you offering to deliver three settlers that nations must find a location to settle? Or are you offering to sell existing colonies?

Rome has no difficulty in creating or transporting settlers, but have a need for additional territory - especially oceanfront territory.

If this is part of the deal we are more than willing to negotiate.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoC) View Post
                              One of the regrets of our Empire is the souring of our relations with you. We understand that this stems from when we settled the peninsula on Hascon and wish to make an offer to you that will ensure future amicable relations.

I offer you 3 settlers and an exchange of World Maps so that you can settle continents still untouched that I have discovered.

In exchange for this I ask one thing, and that is peace between us forever.

It is no secret that you have an army of formidable force and also that you are ambitious. A character such as yours will not be content to sit idly by and not improve your situation. With this in mind I don't doubt that you plan to attack either myself or Britannia, or perhaps even the Arabs.

If you do attack myself or the Britannians I think you know fully well it will be the end of you. We have both made many friends in the past years not to mention each other. If you do decide to attack us I will respect your choice, I understand it, but know that we will not stop a war until one of is gone, civilization crushed to exctinction. A war between the 2 of our nations could be won by either side, but we both know it will not be just the 2 of us fighting, we both have allies.

So let us avoid this path.

Take my offer and grow your nation. There are evil Taoists near the lands I speak of and I need an ally in these new lands.

Let me know what you think of this proposal.

What response would you wish to such an overtoure? You offer to sell us settlers that we can build ourselves faster than anyone. 3 settlers who can settle nowhere? 3 settlers that would have to sail out in pirate infested waters? Of course we will ignore your offer, it is worthless to us!
                              Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                              The Russian Dynasty:
                              Samo the Headbanded
                              Catherine the Progenitor
                              Dominika Ekatarinova
                              (Konya the Lost)
                              Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• World!

Egypt makes claims of malcontent's rabble rousing within her lands when all know that the veiled accusation is against Peru. My people travel in their thousands to enjoy the fine sites and lovely beaches of our neighbor.

Are these happy young folk trouble makers? Are they a threat to anyone? Do they stir the righteous anger of Egyptian peasantry against the oligarchs who oppress them? The answer is no!

I demand on behalf of the entire Peruvian nation that these slanders be retracted forthwith. All future cruise ships scheduled to stop in Egyptian ports will otherwise be cancelled and many generations of friendship will be squandered.

Yahuar Huacac,
                                Supreme Apos of the Peruvian Republic
                                Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

Working...
                                X