This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earn money by spreading Hastogianism

Persia promises to pay 1 gold per turn for all eternity to every nation that spreads Hastogianism to any new city!
    Any nation that can proof that Hastogianism was brought to any city by one of it's doomionaries will receive this gift.

Take control of your financial future by spreading the Anti-Religion of Self Awareness and Profit to all cities on earth!

Guru Fed'Az
    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
      Earn money by spreading Hastogianism

Persia promises to pay 1 gold per turn for all eternity to every nation that spreads Hastogianism to any new city!
      Any nation that can proof that Hastogianism was brought to any city by one of it's doomionaries will receive this gift.

Take control of your financial future by spreading the Anti-Religion of Self Awareness and Profit to all cities on earth!

Guru Fed'Az
      I got two cities with it do i get my gold now?
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Mecca Weekly - Macemen Attack!

Mohammmad A Baig who is imbedded with the 2nd Regiment of Arabian Swordsmen has filed the following report from the fields about London.

Yesterday we celebrated the beginning of the destruction of London as we began our catapult assault. Screams of the infidels encouraged our marksmen to launch the fiery balls of death with deadly accuracy, resulting in over a 30% destruction of their defences.

However today I am aggrieved to report that we have suffered a loss of 30,000 brave Arabians.

Our catapult launches were overridden with 50,000 English Macemen wielding the heads of their fallen comrades from the previous days. I barely escaped death myself but Allah be praised, a band of Swordsmen held them at bay and we have withdrawn along the river.

We hear the cheers of English dogs celebrating but be wary Englishmen, the tides of war can change at any time.

Meanwhile on the southern front Saladin has now diverted to lead the defence of our southern boundary. (see below).

A contingent of troops have been dispatched with speed to prevent the enemy advancing on Arabian soil. Rome is also sending their own macemen to battle the 130,000 army from Coventry.

Readers wishing a larger image of the battle may select the above.

Back in Mecca protesters are anointing themselves in blood to mark the London defeat. The palace guard was ordered to quell the riots and calm has returned to the streets.

Siege of London Battle Reports

Readers wishing a larger image of the battle may select the image to expand it.

AP. Mecca Weekly

Comment

Korea has begun building an army ....

Comment

Byzantine brothers we have been now 2 days in your grand capital. No delegations have been send by the other war parties to discuss putting an end to this horrific war for all sides.

If you do not mind I have also invited the Koreans to help us put an end to this wrong for all reasons war.

I will personally write to the Romans a diplomatic letter, it seems they are willing to discuss peace terms.

Wallace

Comment

My Noble Friend and Neighbour Theodosius,

I apologise for my late reply to your kind offer of mediation but I fear that I shall not be sending a representative to Byzantium for this meeting.

This war shall continue until the end for we fight for justice and for freedom. We shall not give thought to any negotiation with murderers or despots.

Quechua stand firm in their resolve and the additional troops needed to crack Hastings arrive in a steady stream. Our losses have been huge but no greater than was anticipated for this early stage in the campaign.

Capac Yupanqui
              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

From The Tent Of Saladin (on the border of Roman lands)

We will not be sending a delegation.

Unless England lays down his weapons at the same time as Rome, I will continue to support my Ally until every English city, village and hamlet is burning.

Rome was wronged. You stole technology, you expanded against border agreements, your people defiled Muslim artifacts. You killed 100,000 of Roman citizens as well as our own.

There can be no peace.

Saladin.

Comment

VOULA stands behind the MAD!!!!

Long live Allah, hail to the MAD...

Comment

My, age has...changed you, great Voula.

Comment

20,000 Arabian Swordsmen Perish

Our imbedded report Mohammad A. Baig has not reported in. Greek runners have arrived to report the death of our remaining swordsmen. The river Thames runs red with the blood of many martyrs. The 100,000 virgins in heaven will be busy tonight.

Another 10,000 swordsmen have been raised and are occupying the hills over the bloody fields of London. The air is heavy with the stink of death.

Arabian families grieve the loss of their fathers and sons. They died for Allah. They died for freedom. They will be immortal in the afterlife

The Greeks also report that 20,0000 English Longbows are now aimed at the citizens of IliouPoli. 1000's of Greek citizens are heading west to escape the approaching enemy.

Saladin has advised from his tent in south to hold fast. Hold until relieved. We are sending additional troops to assist you. We will persevere ! We will fight you on the beaches, in the fields we shall defend our Islam nation and that or our allies. We will never surrender!

Readers wishing a larger image of the battle may select the above.

Comment

Mecca Weekly - Editorial: English Propaganda

Letter To The Editor

I am appalled at the continuing lies the English and their allies the Byzantines spread about the conduct of their troops and the reason for war.

Was it is not the English that broke into Roman libraries and stole their knowledge? Was it not the English who trespassed on Roman lands and settled against the expressed wishes of our breathen.

Oh Allah send us a sign that you will not abandon us. Send us relief with chariots of fire so we can avenge the death of citizens and our allies.

Al Ha Zere
                        Medina

Comment

Was it not the English who trespassed on Roman lands and settled against the expressed wishes of our breathen.
                          For the record Arabia, Rome and England had a deal agreeing on that land. Rome did allow us to settle Coventry. We have documents to prove this old deal with the Romans. So nothing was taken from them.

Also do know that we are currently in talks with the Romans. We hope that very soon we will sign a peaceful agreement where both parties will be satisfied.

Comment

To the Indians and Byzantines:

As you can see clearly:

This war shall continue until the end for we fight for justice and for freedom.
                            Inca are starting to show their real face (A face of desperation and anger), they seek total war.

Comment

Capac Yupanqui of the Inca,
                              Saladin of the Arabs, protector of the Muslim holy places,
                              Aeneas Rex of Rome,
                              Voula the beautiful of Greece,
                              Wallace , great General of England,

My friends and neighbours. It seems clear that there is no appetite for peace. I say this without prejudice for I know well the twists and turns of war and diplomacy - I say it as a simple fact.

This saddens the Byzantine people for our Lord said 'blessed are the peacemakers'. However, we are practical people and we know that peace cannot be enforced, that while people hope for victory on the battle field, or their losses burn their consciences with grief and revenge, there is no point in talking.

Constantinople will remain ready to mediate peace when the right time comes.

Theodosius, now returned from Dominika's wedding.
                              Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Letter to the Editor of the Mecca Weekly,

I write to set the record straight. You recently printed a letter from a Al Ha Zere from Medina, in which he spoke of lies from Byzantium over the conduct of war and the reasons for it. As the whole world knows, Byzantium has remained neutral in this war, caught by ties of friendship to nations on both sides, and has said nothing about the conduct of the war (though giving factual reports of casulties) nor of the reason for it.

I am sure that Al Ha Zere is simply mistaken - these things happen in the midst of great turmoil, but I am sure it will benefit your readers from having the truth confirmed.

Nicholas, spokesman for Crowned Prince Justinian.
                                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Working...
                                X