Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Months have past and yet no answer by the Romans on our offer to aid them spread their expansion onto new worlds.

Wallace has decided to extend his generosity and offer help to the Greeks as well.

The Greeks have been contacted and they have accepted our offer of assitance. Seeing that the Greeks are in more need of the Romans, Wallace has requested nothing in return for English help to send Greek settlers to the new world.

England now awaits Greek settlers to arrive in London from where they will depart for the new world.

England
    Last edited by England (DoC); December 28, 2009, 03:46.

Comment

• Many of the military elite questioned Wallace post war relations with England's invaders. How was it possible to aid nations that just yesterday invaded our lands. So many Englishmen lost their lives in the defenses of their homes.

Still Wallace ignored his military, he has seen the future. England was changing, it would no longer stay idle and neglect the needs of his smaller neighbours.

England was undergoing many changes, Tao was growing strong, England's capital was the first town to build a Tao monastery and temple. Tao missionaries were being sent from Chiel to the countryside. King Kaliph of India, has officially invited Wallace to Taorisha.

Yes many new wonderous things were happening...

Comment

• The Age of Science

Although Pious Theodosius remained King in his dying days, there was no doubt that change was sweeping across Byzantium already. A ever rushing tide of change, sweeping away the old certianties. The emergence of a 'middle class' - the world was no longer aristocrats and priests ruling over the peasants and workers.

At the heart of this, gradually becoming more open, was Justinian, Crowned Prince of Byzantium.

Much to his father's disappointment, he favoured the company of the scientists over the priests; bankers over the wealth land-owners. Great new life and vitality was erupting all over Byzantine society, as the shackles of the past were broken and a new age began.
        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• A Diplomatic Victory

"A Solid pact indeed" Wallace told himself as he signed the final version of the Defensive Treaty

The required actions from each signee are:

- Declaration of war against the aggressor
          - Military action against the aggressor
          - Loaning of money to the defence-pact partner
          - Loaning of units to the defence-pact partner

After signing the Treaty, Wallace treated the foreign diplomat to a fine English dinner at his palace in Chiel.

Comment

• The two native american galleons reached the new world and started to look for a suitable place to land. They spied barbarian axemen close by to one potential site but decided they didn't pose much of a problem.

There seemed to be a wealth of fishing grounds and a lot of jungle.
            I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

• Wallace,

Do you have sky ships that can send war to us? If not your threat of war is most inappropriate.

More importantly, yes, we did have a spy in your lands, but he was simply traveling through them. We Ottomans wanted to have a look at this foreign continent and as such sent out a scouting spy. We did no acts to harm you and therefore our actions do not warrant this hostility that you are sending our way.

You are proving the statements of others and acting quite brutish against a small nation like ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                Months have past and yet no answer by the Romans on our offer to aid them spread their expansion onto new worlds.

Wallace has decided to extend his generosity and offer help to the Greeks as well.

The Greeks have been contacted and they have accepted our offer of assitance. Seeing that the Greeks are in more need of the Romans, Wallace has requested nothing in return for English help to send Greek settlers to the new world.

England now awaits Greek settlers to arrive in London from where they will depart for the new world.

England
                hmm sounds like a good idea, some thought poor greece was too far from any one to send settlers... oh well...

Comment

• The deals were being done
                  the chances were beign taken
                  soon their would be a new one
                  the world was going to be shaken.

The prophets of old were here
                  they saw visions of a new order
                  they dint bring much cheer
                  all would be thrown into disorder.

Comment

• Wallace,

Do you have sky ships that can send war to us? If not your threat of war is most inappropriate.

More importantly, yes, we did have a spy in your lands, but he was simply traveling through them. We Ottomans wanted to have a look at this foreign continent and as such sent out a scouting spy. We did no acts to harm you and therefore our actions do not warrant this hostility that you are sending our way.

You are proving the statements of others and acting quite brutish against a small nation like ours.
                    Why would you send a scouting spy, when you can send a normal ottoman scout? You would have travelled twice the distance for the same time.

How old are you my ottoman friend, Last time England used such language was hundred of years ago. Do not try to hide in the past. A "small nation" ottomans do not seem to be so small now days.

You see honest leaders having nothing to hide would have asked for open borders and send their delegations into foreign lands then. You have funny ways of scouting others lands.

Again we welcome scouts that can be seen, but if we do catch another ottoman spy into our lands we will have a big diplomatic problem.

Wallace

Comment

• james bond was sent back home
                      he crossed a border and was seen
                      he was wanting to go and roam
                      but he was in places he should not have been

the world awaits his next location
                      will he do more than look
                      where is his home station
                      hopefully he does things by the book

Comment

• Sun Dak, High Priest of Tao of the nation of Mali would like to personally thank (publically) Pharaoh Ramesses for the recent negotiations. I am pleased to report that the city of Maligypt has been transferred to Mali control and all agreements have been fulfilled by Mali. I believe this may be the beginning of a very long friendship and partnership between Mali and Egypt.

Comment

• The Lord of Korea sat in the meeting hall of the new settlement capital on south korea.

He had been giventhe tour and liked what he saw. New temples were being built and roads conenctiong the new farms and industrial areas.

He knew now was the time to start a new era for korea.

He picked up the formal agreement sent to him by Wallace leader of England and read it again.

it all looked good, a full defencive treaty between the two nations.

One attacked would mean both attacked. Both nations to stand together against any enemies and when no enemies a closer tie to work together to build stronger alliance.

He signed the agreement and handed it to the English messenger,

"take it to wallace withh my deepest regards"

Lord of koreas sat and rested

Comment

• I have been digging through some ancient scrolls while preparing for our exile in the new world milady. Some of them may be important for your review. Particularily an ancient one regarding borders with the Ottomans.

-This is... With the new maps we have seen. Such shame. Such lying scum the Ottoman are. They claimed the western peninsula for they had no other lands to settle. The lands south of their capital alone were bigger than all of Mother Russia! Twice our size have they been all these years while feigning patheticness. I am too old to react to such treachery far in the past, but we can clearly see here that the Ottoman are a people without honor or trustworthyness. We will take this knowledge with us to the new world. I will make certain that they receive nothing of old Russia when we are gone.

-And this? Reports from our first colonists. Persia has no military anywhere in all of Persia? No garrisons, not even in their capital? Only the army that stands in Hastograd of some 100,000 troops? It seems Dominika was right all along, Russia could have defeated Persia. But now it is too late.

-And this map the Persians have sent of the new world? These are not rich lands!! There is not even enough room to replace what Russia has in the old world! And certainly not regarding resources!

-Oh I pray I was young and strong and could lead armies, for if so I would fight. I would fight the overconfident Persian , the greedy Ottomans, the devious Britannians, the plotting Arabs, the gluttonous Indians, and any who would dare to set foot upon Russian soil. Yet I am a venerable old woman, my time is nearly over and I have a greater task to administrate. Leave me, I have far much more planning to take care of.
                            Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                            The Russian Dynasty:
                            Samo the Headbanded
                            Catherine the Progenitor
                            Dominika Ekatarinova
                            (Konya the Lost)
                            Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Mecca Weekly - Russia Slanders Arabia!

Our correspondents in Russia have learned that they have called Arabia "plotting"! What irony! When asked, Saladin informed the editor of Mecca Weekly, that he had nothing to do with Russia's downfall - that it was their attack of their own allies - that caused their demise.

Saladin ended the interview:

"Although we question the wisdom of their leaders, we have nothing but sympathy for the Russia people. Allah bless the Russia serfs and their settlement of the new world".

MW.

Comment

• "Guru, the Russians believe that we have a small army, should we be worried?"

Fed'Az laughed.
                                "That's what they thought a couple of years ago as well, my friend. Don't worry. Seeking cover is maybe one of the best assets of the Persian army!"
                                Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Working...
                                X