No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my conclusion is: it's role playing for Russia. Byzantium has to deal with that.
    Of course that's right. My frustrated post was because this is an org. thread, not the story thread, and Russia's post seemed to be to me making OCC points about numbers of cities and talk of 'to the end of the game (does Dominika think its a game?). And talks of 'I'll fight for it until I win or am exterminated' but of course the rules don't allow extermination.

Perhaps we should stop the in character / OCC confusion which this stream of posts in the org thread has caused (I know I have been part of that too) and get back to playing a game, which is an in character role-play.

I know I will just be ignored again but can we go back to 11hr clock. Not fighting is going on and will at this pace not happen for some time.
    I really wish we could be currently there is a complicated dance of naval forces going on in the straights between Niceae and Rhodes with one false move causing destruction for either fleet, so its hard for me to be on 11 hours but not allowed to move before Russia. That can easily mean a 6 hour window for moves but I have to sleep and be in work for longer than that!
    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• i say we stay on the turn table we have been using.

edit: also, I'm just giving the reasons for why I consider those lands such a priority...
      Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
      The Russian Dynasty:
      Samo the Headbanded
      Catherine the Progenitor
      Dominika Ekatarinova
      (Konya the Lost)
      Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• I know but who is the 'I' in that Dominikia or the human player? Very happy as Persia says to deal with role-playing by Russia, it just felt that this was going beyond that. Maybe I misunderstood in which case I'm sorry. Anyway, back to the game.
        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• All keep role playing to the story thread again.
          Things are indeed getting confusing

@Britannia: I'm fine to switch to a 12h clock again as soon as Russia and Byzantium agree.

All: next weekend I'm going to be in Rome. I won't be home before sunday evening European Time and I'll leave friday end of the afternoon (European time again).

The game will just continue to run of course.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
            Of course that's right. My frustrated post was because this is an org. thread, not the story thread, and Russia's post seemed to be to me making OCC points about numbers of cities and talk of 'to the end of the game (does Dominika think its a game?). And talks of 'I'll fight for it until I win or am exterminated' but of course the rules don't allow extermination.

Perhaps we should stop the in character / OCC confusion which this stream of posts in the org thread has caused (I know I have been part of that too) and get back to playing a game, which is an in character role-play.

I really wish we could be currently there is a complicated dance of naval forces going on in the straights between Niceae and Rhodes with one false move causing destruction for either fleet, so its hard for me to be on 11 hours but not allowed to move before Russia. That can easily mean a 6 hour window for moves but I have to sleep and be in work for longer than that!
            wow, that truly sucks that a whole war could be stuffed up by one false move.

how bout call it all off cause it realy boring ....
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
              wow, that truly sucks that a whole war could be stuffed up by one false move.

how bout call it all off cause it realy boring ....
              If you don't like it then don't read it.
              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
                If you don't like it then don't read it.
                im jsut trying to let them know why they wont get votes from me next month

peopel complain how my votes are low i am letting people know why... upto them whether they want my votes or nort, others may like their stories so keep doing it, but no one else is bravbe enough to post how they voting and why,

Comment

• If you want to let someone know why you didn't vote for them then write it on the comment box when you vote not now and not in the story thread. And I don't understand why you don't like the Russia Byzantine wars cuz from my understanding this is what you wanted to see. weak vs strong. Just sit back send a unit so you can see what is really going on and enjoy the fireworks. That's what I plan on doing soon as I send some explorers that way.

Comment

• whatever
                    Last edited by Korea (DoC); November 20, 2009, 05:43. Reason: Robert wasnt happy

Comment

• Ok, let's stop all OOC talkings about the game now for a while before the war extends to the OOC part

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                        Ok, let's stop all OOC talkings about the game now for a while before the war extends to the OOC part
                        i think it about a little too late for that Mr Plomp

Comment

• It's never too late to all get back in line
                          Even you can do that, mr Rebellious

Comment

• but my galley load of warriors is about to invade them ,,, Death t o them al, my super warriors on Steroids laugh in your general direction

Comment

• Mandatory "India is Satan" post:

Comment

• Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Working...
                                X