No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That seems rather sad. After all according to the current turn's score there are 8 civs above you and 6 below - so basically in the middle. Sounds to me like your skills are pretty good. But I guess if you have lost the interest, there isn't much point just continuing, but good on you for announcing it like you have and ensuring there is a smooth succession. Shame though.

Comment

• I am sorry for error is mine. I only read ancient is free not other rule so am surprised and pleased by gift from india. i wonder why it is given without asking but then maybe close neighbor want me sweet?
      Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• It is a shame to see Ras go but not a surprise.
        The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Current Gamescore

Gaps between all positions

Relative gap between positions 1 and 2, 1 and 6, etc.

Analyses: the relative gap between the first and the last civ is decreasing!
          There are two big absolute gaps, between civ 3 and 4 and between civ 5 and 6.
          These gaps are still growing.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by The Priest View Post
            That seems rather sad. After all according to the current turn's score there are 8 civs above you and 6 below - so basically in the middle. Sounds to me like your skills are pretty good. But I guess if you have lost the interest, there isn't much point just continuing, but good on you for announcing it like you have and ensuring there is a smooth succession. Shame though.
            No my interest still here , which is why i would prefer to continue, but every nation i contact wont deal with me. and this fine for them , but i dont hav ethe abiltiy to make them like me . the longer this goes the less fun it will be for me. either people wil lchoose to ignore me for full game or worse invade me to shut me up.

as i said i happy to continue, but for my civ to be fairly treasted by the other players it needs a leader who is respected and can negotiate.
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
              It is a shame to see Ras go but not a surprise.
              yes when you cant communicate with me i guess it is no surprise.

You get what you want .

Comment

• Can't join the game :/

Comment

• Rasputin just for the record, since this game started I have received maybe not more than 3 in game msgs from you. Not a single pm (maybe one i do not remember) But dude you are not trying hard enough. What i only get from you is a empty screen offering me a tech for one of mine. Other times you only ask for something and give nothing in return, without saying a single word.

Some days ago i even send you a in game message and got zero reply.

Just my observations.

Comment

• Can't join the game :/

What's the problem?
                    The server appears to be running smoothly.

Comment

• Don't forget to cast your ratings on or before November 7th!

Comment

• I hope no one gives me negativ diplo score because of his own inability to send a proper message... For the record: I have answered every message I have received..

Please use the forum pm system if you are unable to send ingame messages..
                        Last edited by India (DoC); November 4, 2009, 05:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                          I hope no one gives me negativ diplo score because of his own inability to send a proper message... For the record: I have answered every message I have received..

Please use the forum pm system if you are unable to send ingame messages..
                          for the record, i was unaaware that people were waiting for PMs to show communication.

To me PMs are for the sneaky ooc stuff. I just dont send PMs in character. I gues iwas wrong

I mentioned in week one that ALL my communication was via ingame, itis only recently that Robert has psoted that the in game communications doesnt work all the time.

When i post a offer of a tech for tech or ask for a tech i am expecting you to repsond with a counter offer, not ignore it becasue i dont attach a message

see we all paly differently, this is how i have always played not realising that things were now so involved.

Comment

• I was the one who said that you must be carefull with ingame posts and you are still blaming those who probably havent received any "ingame message" from you (ok this is just hypothesis-they might have got those messages and just really ignoring you ). A tech offer without even saying hi is rude to me-still I have answered but thats not the like of communication I like. But as you said we play differently.

Comment

• Ras. Sad you go and bit easy beaten. You say no body talking but you never talk with me. you say on story thread you go to war with me but no move. You can not say war with inca with 1 gally and an axeman and archer and expect fear. what fear have i that cuzco falls to that? Best be brave an play like you promise as you take place of others who would have wanted your place. Try yourt best an make others like you in the game not give me free chance to burn down your city. Easy for me to make real war on you after you post story but i did not. Play and learn to be freind to your neighbor.
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• So has anyone PMed Deity or Cappo to see if they want to take over for Ras yet?
                                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X