No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rasputin i bet you would have some nice and friendly civs around you, who will want to aid you and be your friend.

Comment

Is it my display settings or is there really a huge white cap at the top of the last Persian Post?
      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
      - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
        yes i want totaly free things... not make it easier for an advanced civ to get further ahead of me..
        Rasputin, if you get a tech for a voucher, you get a totally free thing.
        The other civ gains nothing. We only have 1 limitation, you can only get 8 free things in 1 game, that's what the 8 vouchers are for.

Civs are free to give you 1 tech without requesting the voucher they lost in return. But that will most probably not happen.
        What you ask for is:

Civ x can get 8 free techs
        Civ y can get 8 free techs.

Now X must give 1 of it's free techs to Y,
        which results in:
        X getting 7 free techs and
        Y getting 9 free techs.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by St Jon View Post
          Is it my display settings or is there really a huge white cap at the top of the last Persian Post?
          I'm sorry.
          It's a MSIE problem.
          When one writes html codes with hard-returns, MSIE counts every hard-return has a white line at the top of the post.
          I have removed all returns from my code now which removed the white block from the top of my post.
          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

I had to make an edit in the story thread because I've realized that I've linked my picture from a place which could identify me. I thought I write it here in case others did the same mistake.-actually for me it's not that important to keep the hidden identity-I mean I don't know too many of the current players anyway- but might be important to someone. (From now on I will use this forum's attachment system)

Comment

If people just don't check out the source of the posted images everything is fine anyway, but good call.

Comment

Robert is the game down? Civstats is acting funny.

Comment

I just stopped and restarted the pitboss server because I had not configured my e-mail server correctly. Now it should work and you should receive an e-mail notification when the new turn starts.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Toni View Post
                      Rasputin i bet you would have some nice and friendly civs around you, who will want to aid you and be your friend.
                      I dont know about that.

Comment

Does Ras win the quickest break of anonymity in a game?

Comment

I could have told you before we started that he'd win that award.

Alternately we could just look at the account with the most spelling errors.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                            I could have told you before we started that he'd win that award.

Alternately we could just look at the account with the most spelling errors.
                            Does this mean I can use my stick now?

Comment

Originally posted by bamf226 View Post
                              Does Ras win the quickest break of anonymity in a game?
                              He always doing that . . hit him with the stick

Comment

To who ever is the Inca please keep in mind that spell checker can be your friend. Dont be afaid to use it before posting..

Comment

Working...
                                X