The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
    I dont want to but If you really want someone to stop you I guess I'll have to take do it.
    I've seen your 40 minutes chat with Russia
    I'll keep an eye on you!
    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
      I've seen your 40 minutes chat with Russia
      I'll keep an eye on you!
      Don't be silly. Russia and I only taked for 20 minutes.
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• I'd have a problem with 2 big civs declaring war on 1 smaller civ

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
          4 more turns? what will happen in 4 turns? an other poor civ gets owned? Or maybe you finish a wonder in 4 turns? Well I don't want to make you worry but I'm building 3 wonders atm and all 3 will be ready just in 3 turns, maybe yours is a fourth one, so dont worry, have a nice day :P
          That's why I lied, it wasn't 4 turns but 2 :P
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

That's why I lied, it wasn't 4 turns but 2 :P
            only 500 turns to go
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
              only 500 turns to go
              Soooo negative..

Btw Persia, can we get a hint storywise what tech did you grab from the Oracle? (are you adopting pacifism or what )

Comment

• Well, I got 2 religions at one turn, I think that's only possible by getting CoL, Oracle --> Philosophy. (perhaps also by going monotheism --> Theology in one turn, though that's quite a stretch)

Anyway, all be aware that There's 1 religion: Hastogianism with two branches! (hairy hastogianism (confucianism) and heavy hastognianism (buddhism).
                It's as with Islam, there's hardly a difference between Suni's and Shii's, but still they hate each other (while remaining 1 religion)

It was pretty exciting to finish the Oracle 4 turns later then possible, only to grab Philosophy But I though the risk was totally worth it.

Comment

Well, I got 2 religions at one turn, I think that's only possible by getting CoL, Oracle --> Philosophy. (perhaps also by going monotheism --> Theology in one turn, though that's quite a stretch)
                  I thought the alternative is getting CoL and Theology in the same turn, not a big combo, but still a possibility. I could have built the Oracle before the GL (everyone could have built it by 2000 bc if they really wanted), but I thought I dont really need it. But I did not expect that anyone would take philosophy with it... I was researching to be able to light bulb philo with a great scientist and now my nice plan is gone.. Grrr.. (I could still do it ofc, but w/o getting the religion the pacifism civic doesnt worth too much and my God wants to be worshipped properly..)
                  Last edited by India (DoC); September 28, 2009, 08:12.

Comment

• I figured that a bit of early warmongering would push a lot of civs into axemen-buliding instead of wonder building.

Comment

• Hastogianism with two branches! (hairy hastogianism (confucianism) and heavy hastognianism (buddhism).
                      Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                        Ras managed to make it to No.2 in breaking anonimity.
                        I thought he was the very first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
                          Now what I wanted to ask as the turns are getting to 100, can we keep it at 8hr for another 50 turns or can we just do 12hour turns until someone starts a war then change it to 24hrs. I dont know about everyone else but I am enjoying the playing twice a day.
                          I vote for 12 hour turns.

Comment

• WOW very impressive Persia. I would have never thought of that then again Orical has never been a wonder I have ever gone for but to get two religions in one is impressive.

Comment

• Go persia !

Comment

• interesting Persia very interesting. You are truly a god king. For now anyways.
                                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X