X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inca I was quick to judge you.

I apologies for attacking you.

Comment

• To all who care, Tonight Toni, Jeroen, Bjorn and me will meet in Amsterdam for real and discuss the end of all the rest of you with some good drinks and food!
      I'll post some pictures tomorrow! (unless some of us want to hide our true face of course)

Toni is in Amsterdam, that's why.

I hope this is not some kind of an assasin plot of him to solve in-game issues in a very out-of-character way though
      This will also be the first time that I'm meeting with Bjorn. (Infidielendooder, or something like that).

So if all alliances and in-game relations suddenly change dramatically tomorrow, you know why!
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Diplo meet up
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I can manage a faster clock now if Inca can.

Comment

• YES WE CAN!!!!

Comment

• Happy anniversary for Toni and his wife!!! 2 years together.

We met yesterday and had a wonderful evening!
              Toni is this really enthousiastic nice person and we talked on and on about this game and all the past games we had together. And his wife was kind enough to let us 3 crazy game guys talk and talk and talk about this game and got even involved. (We pushed Toni to create a colony for her and let her play along with us not sure if he's going to though)

My guess about who Toni was was right 8)
              His guess about who I am was wrong 8)
              (it was impossible to keep it hidden from each other, especially Jeroen has the girly attitude to spoil all secrets as soon as possible. I know from now on that if I want to spread a rumour I'm going to tell it to Jeroen as if it's a secret :B)

For the rest I have slapped him for nuking me when I was India, for razing my cities when I was America and for not helping me when I was Sparta and I attacked Rome
              Shortly: for beating me up all the time.

Anyway, pictures will come later from Toni's (or Dani's) camera.

Bjorn unfortunately was not able to make it.
              I met him later at Jeroen's house briefly. Also a great guy. For some reasons we civ-diplo-nerds apparently are enthousiastic spontanious people talking with real-life strangers about this stuff easily. Next time we should all meet together! When the recession is gone and we're all rich again, right?
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm in next time, really want to see Amsterdam outside the airport
                Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                The Russian Dynasty:
                Samo the Headbanded
                Catherine the Progenitor
                Dominika Ekatarinova
                (Konya the Lost)
                Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• It sounds like fun! I hope you did not plot together against me!
                  Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                  <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoC) View Post
                    I'm in next time, really want to see Amsterdam outside the airport
                    the duchies don't allow russians in their country?
                    Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Great evening CS & J!!

Dani said that she will give me a couple of more years of marriage. I quote "You guys were very cute yesterday talking about your game the whole evening"

Robert I will send you the pics tonight - so you can upload them for the rest to see.

So until next time we meet

P.S Thanks for the anniversary wishes

Comment

• Happy anniversary Toni & Dani!

Sounds like you all had fun. If another PolyCon ever happens we should have a strong Diplogamer contingent.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Thank you Ozzy

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                            Next time we should all meet together! When the recession is gone and we're all rich again, right?
                            Sorry but I'm not allowed back into many European nations anymore.
                            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• I now ok with fast turn but is not fare for persia and russia.
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                                Inca I was quick to judge you.

I apologies for attacking you.

It is no grudges held by me and I thankyou for apologize.

Please if you have angriness against me then speak to Robert and all will be good in this game. Not more posting in bold letters saying protest as it just makes an easy fight when we have war already IG.
                                Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

Working...
                                X