X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!
    Story thread = everything in character.
    Org thread = nothing in character.

Yes we all can't resist the odd smilie or the like now and then in story, or the odd in character reference in org, but keeping story and org distinct,keeps game and real life separate, and IG arguments IG.
    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Could the admins please delete or move the current fight in the Story Thread to this one.

thank you.

Comment

• I have soft-deleted the on-liners from the story thread.
        If I deleted anything I shouldn't, let me know, I can then put it back.

TWO more days for rating!
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• just a reminder: please report your tech trades (it's not optional) I know about a few civs who has missed it, I don't want to do for them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            I have soft-deleted the on-liners from the story thread.
            If I deleted anything I shouldn't, let me know, I can then put it back.

TWO more days for rating!
            personal attacks were started by others, but apparently only my post was deleted.

so i guess i never did learn how ti win friends and influence people.

As i said, this game has deteriated to personal attacks on my manhood. i dont think it should be allowed.

Comment

• Korea you are taking it way too personal. Everything I wrote in the story was IC nothing was OOC. I Thought you understood that but i guess I was mistaken. I apologize if you took my IC stuff personal but I was just keeping to my character.
              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Korea, I have deleted 7 posts from different players.

Comment

• Russia and Persia needs a war turn order... I assume Persia goes first from now on since I went first in the previous round after Persia had played his turn.
                  Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                  The Russian Dynasty:
                  Samo the Headbanded
                  Catherine the Progenitor
                  Dominika Ekatarinova
                  (Konya the Lost)
                  Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• apology noted and accepted...

i afraid it was looking far more aimed at the player than the civ...

Comment

• Sorry but i have not been having much time for reading posts. What is this arguing about. What has been wrong on org an story that people must not do?
                      Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• People shouldn't point out that Korea has a small "manhood"
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Inca any chance that you can take your turn soon? I will have to leave for work shortly and will not be able to take my turn for 13hrs.

Comment

• Hey everyone, something very important for me and the cause I work for and believe in quite deeply. We have a chance of winning $25,000 for the cause just from votes on Facebook.

I would really, really appreciate it if you all could vote for us:
                            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• @Russia: turn order Persia - Russia confirmed!
                              Good luck! (I don't really mean that, to be honest )
                              Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                                Hey everyone, something very important for me and the cause I work for and believe in quite deeply. We have a chance of winning $25,000 for the cause just from votes on Facebook.

I would really, really appreciate it if you all could vote for us:
                                http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommun...rities/1112559
                                Done!
                                I've also included a call on my wall to all my friends. Not that there are many..... (I only subscribed for civ:network, but some people found me.)

Good luck! I hope you'll get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X