Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Capo would be interested in subbing for Portugal/Spain.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      Maybe Capo would be interested in subbing for Portugal/Spain.

Probably about the best OOG sub we could get if he and the Iberian Belles could agree to it.
      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
      - Anon

Comment

• Yea, he'd be a great choice.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I don't know, I'm still a little sour over everything that happened to me. Why do you need me to sub anyway? What happened?
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• I think Portugal said he already had a sub.
            But The Capo would be a good choice as well.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Sorry for not being more clear, CyberShy is right I HAVE A SUB ALREADY, so you guys take care of MMC.

Portugal is in good hands.

See you soon....

P.S The sub is not updated on all the inner dealings of Portugal, so i hope some do not freak out etc....

Comment

• Is there a know bug affecting Workers in Pitboss. I have been find for the last couple of turns I have gone to check on progress and they're not building anything like I asked for. Trying to build a Windmill on top of a Siver Mine and trying to build Workshops all over the place. Can the AI sometimes start to take your move?
                - Anon

Comment

• Are they automated? Have you turned the "Automated workers leave old improvements" option?
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Rome, check your PM. Not sure if it went through as I kept getting Server too busy errors. If you received it multiple times, I apologize.

Comment

• Definiteley not automated - I never use automated workers just because they do this kind of thing! Cutting down Forest that will never re-grow, to put a Workshop on Grassland for no good reason.
                      - Anon

Comment

• FF - its the Khmer - when you reach a high enough level of espionage points you get an option to control the other nations units. I have been moving the Greeks privateers back and forward for weeks and they haven't noticed.

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

• I thought you were doing a great job, killing Russian galleons.

Comment

• I thought you were doing a great job, killing Russian galleons.
                              don't tell him he thinks i am on his side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome View Post
                                don't tell him he thinks i am on his side.
                                Oh no I don't!

Comment

Working...
                                X