No announcement yet.

Pitboss for HOTW 11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't we ditch this game and start planning a new game using my mod?

I worked hard on it, and I wanted to start a game with it but I was (respectfully) waiting until HOTW XII ended to do so. And I am worried if we restart another game there will be no room to play my mod. And of course it would be a pitboss game.
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

That's a bit selfish.

This game should have been finished.
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I agree with capo. lets just scrap this one and start one using his mod. Personally I love his mod. since he made it I have yet to stop playing it. If only the ninja would last till the end of time I would never stop playing it.

Comment

Personally I would not start a new full game right now, but I would finish this old game. Most of all because it'll most probably don't take that much time, and because we invested that much into it.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Danny P.O.: please read your pm.

Comment

Originally posted by deity
              That's a bit selfish.

This game should have been finished.
              How on Earth is that selfish? I made a mod, nearly by myself, for your guys. Took your suggestions and had to go find everything you guys were asking for, and that took a lot of time and patience. I had to learn all kinds of code and XML, and then I had to playtest (which isn't as fun as you might think) over and over again. Upload it (which took an hour and a half) then playtest it again, and then put up a new/fixed version (with another ungodly upload time). I just want to play a game with it, I dont' see how that is selfish at all.

Yeah, you're right, it should have. But it didn't. Are all of the players from this game even around anymore? I haven't seen posts by them lately. It seems like if they thought it should be finished you'd get some posts from them, except you've only got 2 to 3 people from the game saying they want to continue it. I think it would be best to start a new game, that's all I'm saying. But its up to you, if you want to finish up your game nobody can stop you.
              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

How much is left over of HOTW 11?

Comment

I think we're in the nuclear era already, some are building space ship.
                  It should be done pretty quickly. If we play every 12 hours it can be finished in about 1 or 2 months.

Comment

If there is only 1-2 months left to play out of the game why even finish it? it is almost over just give the victory to who ever is on top and lets play capo's mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny.P.O
                      If there is only 1-2 months left to play out of the game why even finish it? it is almost over just give the victory to who ever is on top and lets play capo's mod.
                      I concur. But as I said before, nobody is going to stop you from continuing the game if you'd like. I can start up a planning thread in the meantime for the modded diplogame.

One Love.

Comment

Working...
                      X