Pitboss for HOTW 11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitboss for HOTW 11?

If we are doing HOTW12 we should also do HOTW11. I was really enjoyng that game.

My PC is possible for Pitboss but not 100% reliable - it's my home server - an Athlon 2600 with 2gb memory.

Sticky conditions here and the hard drtive suffers from stiction sometimes.

But I'll give it a go if all are interested.

Original players:

Portugal = deity
    Holland = Toni
    Inca = Arvcran
    Russia - lz
    Germany = Dangime
    America = Cyber
    Mali = Marcus
    HRE = Nolan
    England = Ozzy
    Natives = Asmo
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Sssst, don't give away my secret identity!
    Oh wait, it's not anon

I would join.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

NOOOOOO!

I've been waiting for HOTW XII to end to start my DiploMod-Diplogame and now you are going to have another one start up again!

There will be nobody left to play in my game!
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Cyber picked America again?

Must like America a lot.

Cyber, I'll trade homes with you; you can live here in DC and I'll move over to the Netherlands. How far from Amsterdam are you...
        "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Only the 2nd time I picked America

I live 40 minutes by car from Amsterdam, but you can get dope everywhere in Holland, not only in Amsterdam. I hope they end that soon stupid hippies

And hotw 11 is almost over, don't worry!

Comment

You can get dope anywhere in this country too.

But yea, CS should move to the US. Move to Holland, MI you'll find lots of religious, conservative Dutch folks. You'll like it.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              You can get dope anywhere in this country too.

But yea, CS should move to the US. Move to Holland, MI you'll find lots of religious, conservative Dutch folks. You'll like it.
              I'm a neo-conservative folk, and not in the political bush way, but in the christian way

I doubt that I will agree with your folks much.

And no, overhere in Delft you can get the dope legal!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                Only the 2nd time I picked America

I live 40 minutes by car from Amsterdam, but you can get dope everywhere in Holland, not only in Amsterdam. I hope they end that soon stupid hippies
                Don't get me wrong guy, I can get it here very easily. But I've been to Amsterdam once before and I loved the city and wished I had more time to be there. Plus there are other important things in life besides dope.....

....like whores and mushrooms.

But back on topic; I was going to do another update to my mod but I can wait on that. I really wanted to do a game with my mod and I think that with three running diplogames there won't be room/people for my game. So do you guys want to start a new game?

I suggest 8-9 players on a custom map. Large with lots of water or Huge with a lot of water. "Sort of" Terra style, meaning there will be two continents with civs (but not as large as the ones in BtP) and then plenty of continents/islands to explore and expand to. I can start the planning thread if everyone agrees to this. But if you insist on finishing this game then I can't stop you I guess.

One Love.

Comment

....like whores and mushrooms.

I'm sorry to tell you that mushrooms have been forbidden since the day befor yesterday. I'm sorry.

Amsterdam sucks.
                  I'm from Rotterdam, we from Rotterdam hate those from Amsterdam. (Rotterdam is the 2nd city of Holland)

Comment

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger.... no shroom?
                    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

I'm a neo-conservative folk, and not in the political bush way, but in the christian way

eh. neoconservatism is a political movement, not a religious one. it just happens to be based in people who are unhealthily religious...
                      (the kentucky creationist museum is an example of what I mean)

and if you're christian, wouldn't that make you old-school conservative...?
                      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

But back on topic; I was going to do another update to my mod but I can wait on that. I really wanted to do a game with my mod and I think that with three running diplogames there won't be room/people for my game. So do you guys want to start a new game?

I suggest 8-9 players on a custom map. Large with lots of water or Huge with a lot of water. "Sort of" Terra style, meaning there will be two continents with civs (but not as large as the ones in BtP) and then plenty of continents/islands to explore and expand to. I can start the planning thread if everyone agrees to this. But if you insist on finishing this game then I can't stop you I guess.
                        If you made it pitboss I would join in a hart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by LzPrst

eh. neoconservatism is a political movement, not a religious one. it just happens to be based in people who are unhealthily religious...
                          (the kentucky creationist museum is an example of what I mean)

That's what I meant, I'm not a political neoconservative (though we share a lot) but a religious conservative.

No :P

Comment

Someone else can have England. Two games is enough for me.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'll take england. I can handle more games.

Comment

Working...
                              X