HOTW XII Diplogame Organization Thread. Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonjour mon petit choux fleurs!!!
    Pay attention, I will say this only once!!
    It would be my most distinct privilege to take the reigns of the most glorious realm of the fighting cockerel. The little general who was my predecessor seems to have gone quite insane, declared war (again) and run off to his isle of marquis in the south and left the mademoiselles in quite a bother.
    If you fair folk of culture and eloquence will indulge me, I will do my utmost to inject my own little je ne c'est quoi into this little joie de vivre that you have rustled up here. Be prepared for a little derring-do and a petit peu de grand deception. Un pour tous, et tous pour un!!!
    Vive la resistance et liberte!!
    Salut,
    Rob
    Attached Files
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Have you been able to log into the game? I'm not sure if France is passworded... Give it a try and tell us how it worked.

-Provided the server is up... MMC?
      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Timing out.............
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• the server is down. MMC needs to get it back up.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• Welcome Rob.

I'll talk to MMC.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• It's BACK!!
                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• NICE game is up!

Comment

• Mongrels played their turn

Comment

• Zut Alors!!!

Sure was a lot to take in for a first turn........

Comment

• big civ. lot's of responsibilities. And the unfortunate situation with dutchmen in your lands... (i suggest diplomacy)

Comment

• ALright, just waiting on Inca. Lets go!
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I can't find the tech trade count. Any help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diplo Mongolia
                              America: Iron Working, Archery, Calendar, Compass, +1x = 5 total?
                              Carpathia: Alphabet, Construction, Mathematics, Machinery x 2, +1x = 6 total?
                              France: Alphabet x3, +2x = 5 total?
                              Holland: Monotheism, Theology, Monarchy, Machinery, Guilds (?) = 5 total?
                              Inca: Monarchy, Aesthetics +6x = 8 total?
                              Mali: +7x = 7 total ?
                              Mongolia: Iron Working, Masonry, Feudalism, Guilds, Music, = 5 total (did i trade something else with someone last turn?)
                              Ottoman: Mathematics, Currency, Undisclosed, Civil Service x 2 = 5 total?
                              Russia: none?

I took a trip through the forum and took a look at the tech trades and such, and this is what I managed to deduce. I ask that people take a long good hard look at this and post any information they have available that would correct this.
                              Can we all look at updating the above before our memories fail:

Techs traded by Hollande:

Theology - France
                              Monarchy - France
                              Monotheism - France
                              Machinery - Ottomans
                              Guilds - America
                              Education - Mali (gifted)
                              Gunpowder- Carpathia (gifted)
                              Steel - Ottomans?
                              OWE x1 - Ottomans

=9

This is what I found in Org thread 2... A qute from Mongols posted by Holland summarizing their totals.
                              Last edited by LzPrst; January 16, 2009, 11:59.

Comment

• I think I wrote down sometime that Mongolia had made a total of 7 trades. (may have been 8, not sure anymore, so much time has passed...)
                                e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
                                msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

Working...
                                X