No announcement yet.

HOTW XII Diplogame Organization Thread. Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Game is now back up. And I think my pc seems to be running much smoother now.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

allowing sneak attacks by Mongolia
      I have never sneak attacked anyone. If you reread the diplofaq you will see the definition of a sneak attack and I have always made clear my intentions for every war long ahead of time. To my detriment may I add. But that is because sneak attacks are bad form. And I strive to keep this game good by not falling to such temptations.
      e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
      msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

edit...

Mongol and Inca are right of course.
        Last edited by Diplo Holland; December 9, 2008, 17:56.
        Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
        [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

I made several comments ingame that I was going to act. As did I with the ottoman war. Not once did I attack out of the blue without any forewarning or threats. Not once. True I didn't always post that I was being belligerent, but I did make it very clear ingame if I didn't.
          e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
          msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

No one is right
            Last edited by Toni; December 9, 2008, 17:58.

Comment

I can't play my turn till tonight... not sure if the server is up yet.... I don't want to start a fight about form so I'll delete that post.
              [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

Originally posted by Toni
                No one is right
                As with any war, no-one is right, there is just those who are left.
                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009

Comment

Dose anyone plan to put the civ stats back up? Hard to tell when the next turn is when civstats is not connected.

Comment

mali must end turn, or mongolia will be sad pandas.

ALSO!! MONGOLIA NEEDS A SUB!!! NOW!!

I'm going to china tomorrow, and then back home to celebrate christmas, so someone needs to run my Communist Confederacy at least for 2 weeks.

Instructions are in Mongolia's PM box. Cyber has the PW.
                    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Originally posted by Danny.P.O
                      Dose anyone plan to put the civ stats back up? Hard to tell when the next turn is when civstats is not connected.
                      Sorry... I thought I had put it up. My mistake. It's up now.

Comment

Kick Mali off they continue to hold us up. Ottomans are already sad pandas and all this waiting is starting to turn us into angry pandas.

Comment

I am loathe to kick too many people, else the game just becomes one major AI mess. But the Mali have been kicked so that the turn may progress.

Comment

I think we need a new player for France.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I logged in but did not play my turn because France has not.

I just did a bit of microing.
                              [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

I have a question, what is the policy about exterminating an entire race in this game?

Comment

Working...
                                X