Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Years late to the game: How to get started in MP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone who took the time to comment. I'm encouraged that the "pond is not completely dried up" for entering into the multiplay arena.

There's a game starting up in the PBEM thread, and I'm going to give it a try. I'm also interested in exploring pitboss-style games if anybody knows of one starting up soon. I can commit long-term to a game if the obligation is only a turn or two on days when I am busy.

-Sky

Comment

Most pitboss games are only a turn per day so it should be fine accomodating you. Good luck with your PBEM game, I haven't played one of those.
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

While I agree that the lobby can be a little chaotic at times, we do have an organized MP league at www.civplayers.com with alot of experienced and friendly people that are quite willing to help you start in the exiting world of MP, especially if you are not a diplogamer and do like the action of playing real unpredictable people

CS
        Global Admin/Owner
        Civilization Players Leagues
        www.civplayers.com
        http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Working...
        X