• Come on Capo lets go. take your turn.

Comment

• diplomod-blazing quick game during holydays
        no story telling, little diplo rules

round robin for such a game

Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I won't be able to play for most of mid-december. and with that thought, I'm considering letting Russia go. i have a civ that will never amount to anything, cause I can't build anything. there is no production in my lands, and I can't whip my people anymore. I know it's bad form to give up, but I have nothing to play with here. I just see no way of ever catching up or even developing. Russia is a dead end. I've realized this and kept playing, but there's really not any point.

I'm considering letting Piercia run Russia until someone else is willing to take them over. All I do every turn is just to move some workers around and build more roads.

Comment

• You can take the Vikings.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Vikings are alot better off landwise but they still need work.

Comment

• 1. I hope that Russia will stay! This storyline is awesome! If he wants to I'm fine with him running two civs, both Russia and the VIkings, and the give up Russia when this storyline is done. (in about 50-100 turns)

2. Some nation has just sent me 2 PM's (part 1 and part 2). You know who you are. Please empty your pm box, I can't reply.

Comment

• I could take a look at the Vikings. Has Raz really quit?

Comment

• Yas he has.

Comment

• I ask this only because I don't know the original roster of this game, not to support my "too many players" opinion; who is in HOTWXII who is NOT in this game?

We have to set up some kind of list of subs if we can, in the next game I think that is a MUST. I'm really against people switching their civilizations simply because they aren't that good. I could probably make an exception, opinion-wise at least, in this instance and have the Russian player take over Oldonia. Where I think it would make sense if Piercia takes over Russia since Russia is their vassal (however with the understanding that we want to replace them as soon as possible). And Greece I don't think you controlling three civs is a good idea. And you need to be a bit more careful with revealing ceratin information if you don't want us to know who you are.
                      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Greece is controlling three civs?
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Maybe in his dreams

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            Greece is controlling three civs?
                            Did I say something stupid?

Comment

• Very happy for folks to find a way of the person playing Rus getting a better game.

However, I am unhappy about ideas of someone playing two civs. When you have Piercia on one side and the Rus on the other, both being palyed by the same person really does change the strategic situation. Similarly playing two civs for a while, knowing you are going to dispose of one (Rus) and carry on with the other (Vikings) might make you take risks with the one you are going to dispose of, which you wouldn't do if you were committed to them long term.

Subbing etc. yes of course, but someone playing two civs is a major game-changing change to the strategic and diplomatic landscape.

Comment

• I think Capo may have mis-read part of what Greece said here:

Originally posted by Pitboss Greece
                                ...I'm fine with him running two civs...
                                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
                                X