Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the mean time, if anyone is expecting a pic from Khmer please check your gmail.

Comment

• Sparta is blocking me - says their firewall not config...

Comment

• Game is foobarred ... can't get in ... game is OOS ... several people stuck in the game ... OSS msg is not for the players in the game so we'll need reload I think ... please update here when complete.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
          Changed rule into:

- 6 hours time between moving during war-time
          Civilizations that are at war have to wait 6 hours after the new turn started after their last move. When all opponents have moved before those 6 hours have passed the player can move as again well.

Thus, a civ at war can move after:
          - 6 hours have passed since the new turn started after his last move
          - all his opponents have moved after his last move
          You know Firaxis could put a setting in the game to enforce this ... couldn't they?

Comment

• Game is foobarred ... can't get in ... game is OOS ... several people stuck in the game ... OSS msg is not for the players in the game so we'll need reload I think ... please update here when complete
            America try again, seems many were trying to log in at the same time, I see no problems now.

Comment

• FUBAR'ed you mean. (F*cked Up Beyond All Recognition)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss America

You know Firaxis could put a setting in the game to enforce this ... couldn't they?

Yes, all they need to do is express the cooldown time in the game options on custom game screen so that it could be altered for each game. But they won't, as 3.17 was the last patch...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• foo or fu ... you say potatoe I say potahtoe

Comment

• Hmmm, Rasputin just declared war on everybody and then left the game and handed it over to the AI.
                    Talking about bad-form.

I have loaded his game and offered everybody peace again. I'll play his turns till someone comes to sub.

Geez Ras, what are you doing? I thought we were having fun.
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• And he was the one who blamed others for bad forms and none diplo play

Comment

• That Raz main problem was that he had a weak character as a person. How dare he declare war on everyone. Trying to destroy the game.

Totally bad FORM and he should be banned from all future games. I do not believe anyone will want to play with him anymore.

Such a childish act shame on you Raz!!!

Comment

• hey thought it would be fun for everyone to take out my cities...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                            That Raz main problem was that he had a weak character as a person. How dare he declare war on everyone. Trying to destroy the game.

Totally bad FORM and he should be banned from all future games. I do not believe anyone will want to play with him anymore.

Such a childish act shame on you Raz!!!
                            how is that destroying the game...

Comment

• @^#@^@#^$@!%#!%# you Ras!!!

He has given all his cities to Japan, who refused, but got the cities nontheless.
                              Now Japan has immediately given the cities back, which I just accepted (on gehalf of the vikings) but now everything that was planned/ build up/ queud, etc. is gone from the VIking empire, trowing it into a really waste of a nation, making it extremely unfun for any new player.

I can't do anything else but load an old save.
                              I'm sorry guys. I'll immediately take over the Vikings and password protect it.

I'll sub for them for a while first, to fix the empire. (the cities are way too much spread out, many resources haven't been harvested, too many soldiers, etc. etc.

When the empire (Which has huge potential) is back where it belongs we should try to find a sub.

Geez Ras, why are you doing this?
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• You have alot of work on your hands but the vikings have alot of good potential and anyone picking them up will have fun with them once up and running the way they should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X