Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seem game is at snail pace. take age to get in and moving units huge slow. gibson seem to not be in but says he online in civstats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Khmer
      it seem game is at snail pace. take age to get in and moving units huge slow. gibson seem to not be in but says he online in civstats.
      could not get to end of turn and now can not get back in.

fyi.

Comment

• I think that the Maya did something that totally brought down my internet connection.

I just saved and quited the game, then suddenly my connection was back at speed.
        Game's reloaded now. Is anybody aware of this kinda problems in pitboss games? It's becoming a bit of a problem, destroying my connection sooner and sooner every few days.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Voting starts! Everybody please vote within the next 3 days (till Nov 4th)
          If you can't vote on or before nov 4th please ask for a delay.
          We vote for what happened in October (see October Story Thread)

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
            Voting starts! Everybody please vote within the next 3 days (till Nov 4th)
            If you can't vote on or before nov 4th please ask for a delay.
            We vote for what happened in October (see October Story Thread)
            That's ironic, that's when our election in the US ends; November 4th.
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• There's an election? For what?

Comment

• There's an election for the President, a third of the Senate and all of the House of Representatives.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Just kidding
                  I know that you're guys are about tho choose between some charismatic guy with no program and a program with a senile guy and a doll or something.
                  And in the people decide their vote upon either: "I'm going to vote for a black guy becaues I feel guilty for he past" or "I'm not going to vote for that black guy because he's black"

We in europe aren't interested in th senate and representatives at all. We are in fact only interested in Obama. Not to mention tha we're really really not interested in those sherrifs / local politicians etc. that are being chosen.

I may stay up very late (=early) nov 4th b/c of the american elections. Though if it's 98% sure that Obama is going to win then I may catch a whole night of sleep

I guess that you (Capo) are going to vote for the charismaic guy without a program, right?

Comment

• Hmm, I don't know what you are basing the program/no program thing on, but I guess that's one way of looking at it.

Why do you assume I am voting for Obama?

LOL, sheriffs.

One Love.

Comment

• would be cool to get sarah palin in then see the old guy pass on and then have a femal president

Comment

• Actually no Ras it would not be cool.

Maybe if we got to elect a female president that would be cool, but the scenario you just laid out is terrifying. I'm not even trying to make fun of you or anything, it would be absolutely terrifying.

Comment

• Capo is terrified by cute women

Comment

• Voted so far:
                            - Japan
                            - Persia
                            - Vikings
                            - Greece

2 more days for voting!
                            If you can't vote within the next 2 days ask for a delay!

Comment

• Bob Barr
                              Barack Obama
                              John McCain
                              George Bush
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Barack Obama
                                John McCain
                                George W. Bush 2000-2004:
                                George W. Bush 2005-2008:

I'm glad that I don't have to vote in the states. To me it would be a choose between two evils. McCain looks old and not really a leader to me.
                                Obama looks like a great leader, charismatic and the right personallity. But I simply don't trust him. There are too many really evil people that had too much impact and influence on him. Together with his refusal to let us see who he really is.

I'm glad that I'm living in Holland. We always have many many many choises.

Comment

Working...
                                X