This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Greece
    Japan: your inbox is full. I've send an e-mail to your diplo-mail account instead. Please remove your inbox/sent box of your PM! (or archive it)
    I don't know why you couldn't send me anything. My inbox and sent are both empty.

Comment

• It's most probably set at "Show messages from last 10 days"
      try to put it on Show messages from "the beginning"

You can do that in the top-left corner of the pm-page. (http://apolyton.net/forums/private.php)
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Russia is AI?

Comment

• Didn't somebody ask if they could join the game?

If Russia has been AI couldn't we enlist this person?

Comment

• post something on civfanatics we are sure to find someone there.

Comment

• Great STORY POST Capo

Also Russia was a human just 2 turns ago, CS do you know anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                Great STORY POST Capo

Also Russia was a human just 2 turns ago, CS do you know anything?
                Thanks Toni, I appreciate that, don't forget to check out the planning thread for the European Diplomacy game I just started. Now this is planning the mod so dont' get your hopes up for a quick European Diplomacy game, it will be a long way away from now, but the plotting... I mean planning begins now.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Maybe Russia retired 'by accident'.
                  I heard nothing from Russia about leaving the game....
                  Let's keep an eye on it.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Russia has switched back to human control.

Comment

• Is there a thread that explains colonies? Or can one of you explain what it is, how it works, what are it’s advantages, what are the disadvantages, ect.

Comment

• From my own experience.

Colonies are a way of cutting expenses if you have overseas cities.

You can select to allow them to form their own nation which becoems a Vassall of your own.

disadvantage is they are no longer controlled directly by you.

Comment

• Its funny that you two are discussing this because Ozzy and I were talking about it earlier today. It would be cool if, once a colony is formed, we get a new player to take over that colony. Say for instance the Vikings formed a colony and it became America for instance then the Viking player would play both as the Vikings and Americans until a replacement could be found within X amount of turns. We think that would add some fun to the game. Unfortunately we can't do that with 18 countries (because it is the max) but perhaps in future diplogames we can utilize this to a higher degree.
                          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• It's a pity that this is coming up already.
                            I had the intention to start a very small colony somewhere and to lead both Sparta and that Colony (naming it Athens or Corinth or something). That will be an awesome storyline!

Unfortunately the 'new concept idea' is gone now already. Just wanted to share my ideas before someone else runs away with them. (well, everyone is free to do so, just making sure that people won't consider me to be a copycat when I start to do so after others already did. It's not for nothing that I started the entire Sparta/Athens/Corinth thing!)

I think that it is possible with 18 civs to have some colonies, but I may be wrong.

Comment

• CAnnot connect to host.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Greece
                                I think that it is possible with 18 civs to have some colonies, but I may be wrong.
                                Unfortunately you are totally wrong, you can't do it, I've looked into it.

One Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X