Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, what i ment is that i want the whole 19hr timer. If i end the turn earlier and all other players end the turn will flip thus cutting the 19hr timer which i want in order to control my availability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
      good points.

But if people dont post the results of their PMs then still they get no votes..

once agreements reached then post the agreeemnt so i can vote on its worth.
      I have already posted that the Celts and Americans joined forces to combat the barbarian hordes in the story thread. So send over all those votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal
        there is a third party involved he knows who he is -
        Rome finds this most disturbing...

Comment

• umm you changed the Russian players name to Rasputin, The Oldonians have played and finsihed all of our last 4 turns.

Originally posted by CyberShy
          Rasputin, what's up with you?
          You haven't played / finished a turn 4 times in a row already but you're posting here all the time.....

@Portugal: you forgot to end your turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Celts

How do you see the breakdown of the score?
            Hover your mouse over your score on the list on the RIGHT of sCreen and on left of screen comes the break down.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
              You can still move after you've ended your turn.
              but then you have missed a turn of moving. once you end the turn if the timer ticks over it is like not moving for a turn.

Better to move all pieces then end turn.

Comment

• Hey guys, can you all check out the Diplogame Mod thread, we need some ideas and some feedback over there. Just an update to anyone who hasn't been keeping up on the progress;

- We have added second leaders to all civilizations that only have 1 leader (19 total new leaders)

- We have added an Inquisitor unit that removes unwanted religions from your cities

- We are giving spies much more abilities

- All of the units are unique to each civilization, not their powers but the graphics.

- Any other suggestions would be appreciated, remember this is for the whole community so you better put in your two cents

Comment

• I know, next month you are definalty in contention.

Originally posted by Pitboss Celts

I have already posted that the Celts and Americans joined forces to combat the barbarian hordes in the story thread. So send over all those votes.

Comment

• umm what makes your score go down.

I know rushing a unot does as the population decreases.

But i noticed i lost a point and i havent rushed a unit or seen any negative activity that i would think could cause a point loss.

Comment

• ok i cannot access the gmail account

username =viking ???

Comment

• the day so need to be able roughly to control the timer so I don't miss a move.
                        This is why we should use a 22-24 hour timer.

Does it sink in now people?

Comment

• got my vote. a 22hr -24hr timer is what we al lagreed on prior to start of gme. Some people jsut convinced others that 18 hr times is same as 24hr timer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome

Posting a pic is too much work, but telling what my score is isn't.

26 from Population
                            43 from Land
                            137 from Technology
                            16 from Wonders

It would be interesting to hear from some of the other players.

Metalheads:
                            18 from Population
                            29 from Land
                            113 from Technology
                            16 from Wonders
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Seeing wonders effect so much other in game stuff, it a shame that you get in game points for building them too.

sort of like double dipping.

Comment

• 18h was considered a good compromise. It was never really said that it was as good as a 24 hr timer for those who need the time, and it was never said it was as good as a 12 hr (or less) timer for those who wanted to hurry It was simply a good compromise to try to please as many people as possible.

Alas, you can please all of the people some of the time, or some of the people all of the time, but never all of the people all of the time.

And also, every one has gott free wonders points. If you only have 16 wonder point, then you only have a Palace. If you have more, you have a wonder . If you have less, your capital has been captured.
                                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
                                X