Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with everything MMC said. If you don't play for a week, with no excuse of course, you should be replaced with a sub. Now in the interest of keeping the game going, and keeping the leadership chain as uninterrupted as possible this sub should also be willing to play for the remainder of the game. So if we are going to sub Russia we should make sure the sub would be willing to continue on in case Russia is unable to finish the game for some reason.

I'm not really FOR kicking him out, I was just trying to take a hard-line earlier. He may have a good (and by good I guess I really mean bad) excuse for his absence. Hopefully he is okay. I'd try and find somebody to join in his stead for the time being though. I'm not really sure who's actively diplogaming anymore as I have only really been back playing for around a month or two.
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Let's start with finding a tmp sub who's willing to take over if Russia stays away for another week. Ok?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I know there was talk of Krill. I think he was the other guy who offered to take over for Korea when he left, so maybe he's still interested in Russia. Ironically Russia was the country I was going to pick in my next diplogame, go figure. Anyway I'll send him a PM and see if he wants to play.

See Raz, nothing wrong with having more Diplogamers.
        "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
          I know there was talk of Krill. I think he was the other guy who offered to take over for Korea when he left, so maybe he's still interested in Russia. Ironically Russia was the country I was going to pick in my next diplogame, go figure. Anyway I'll send him a PM and see if he wants to play.

See Raz, nothing wrong with having more Diplogamers.
          Still to be convinced of how many are in this game !

Comment

• I don't know when the current turn ends, but if it is set to end in the next 5 hours, please extend to 8 hours. I did not know the game was back up because I have not had a chance to check the board before now. I am used to getting e-mails from Cyber to my personal e-mail address and nothing has been sent since the server went down. Can the e-mails fly again from MMCs machine so that I know when the next turn is available.

Comment

• There's still like 14 hours left I think, the timer was extended by MMC for this exact purpose. So I think you're good.

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Celts
                I don't know when the current turn ends, but if it is set to end in the next 5 hours, please extend to 8 hours. I did not know the game was back up because I have not had a chance to check the board before now. I am used to getting e-mails from Cyber to my personal e-mail address and nothing has been sent since the server went down. Can the e-mails fly again from MMCs machine so that I know when the next turn is available.
                The turn timer can't be extended during the 'current' turn. You can only change the timer of the next turn. I'm sorry.

Regarding e-mail notification, I used some fancy tool for that. Not sure if it works for MMC.
                If MMC has the civ4:bts mailing notification turned on (I had it turned on) and has a server where he can send it from, then you can put your e-mail address in the game options.

Comment

• THe game ends in 15 hours (or something) btw.

Comment

• i am getting emails telling of turns so it is working.

Comment

• can't get into the game

is this the ip now?

mmc.dontexist.com:2096

Comment

• I had that same trouble, if you try a couple of times you'll get in, there must be something wrong with the connection.

One Love.

Comment

• One of my other games somehow autopatched itself in the past hour or so, and before that I was playing Tabula Rasa (MMO).

As far as turn emails are concerned, CivStats is sending them out with no problem, and the Pitboss server appears to be be sending out emails successfully as well. Please make sure you allow stewart [at] evogame [dot] co [dot] uk as a safe sender.
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• @america

Where you able to log on yet?

Comment

• No e-mail addresses are being blocked and I've yet to get an e-mail from the pitboss server. I'm assuming the notifications are not going to the pitboss google mail.

Comment

• are you getting it from civ stats?

Comment

Working...
                                X