Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack! I cannot miss my next turn, and I have to run to work now. I should be patched up in 10 hours from now.

Please do not start the game back up until tomarrow.

Comment

• @deity: ?? edit ??
      @Maya: no worries, I won't restart the game untill everybody has confirmed to be patched. (unless someone is unreachable for days)
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• patched (pitboss server)

Comment

• patched.

Comment

• I am patching right now.

Comment

• Patched
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I wish I had faster internet, since i am still downloading it. It is not even half way through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                  With no exploration now, i jsut waiting for someome to come find me, and hoping that i can research defencive techs enough to hold off barbs when they come.
                  Don't wait for people to find you. Do some searching on your own. Unless of course you have absolutely no units.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                    we wil lhave to agree to disagree.

but basically whenever life gives you something for nothing that another doesnt have thats LUCK

as in which techs you started with.

Start with no techs to build worker improvement then you are firced to research to them. And if any resources are under forrest hve to get Bronze first too.

Unfortunalty having not played enough Civ4 at the higher levels i was unaaware of any time that a worler built first off would have nothing to do, so i have never looked at what techs i have at start of game.

But that is just me,

For those more experienced players, starting with techs that allow a worker to build will give a head start on those that are forced to research the same things.

With no goodie huts i still dont see need to scout as much area as usual.
                    The need to scout is to prevent barb units popping up beside you as well as to find other civs. Should you continue to explore, you may find some nearby civs to team up with. However, your constant whining is not going to help you find favor. You have what you have. Make the most of it and work hard to advance.

Comment

• patched

Comment

• Patched.

Comment

• When is the game going t be back up?

Comment

• as soon as everybody has patched.

Comment

• People does anyone know a potential sub for the next four days? I don't think I will be able to play.

Comment

• I'll need a new crack if i want to play... patched, but it crashes while loading with the old crack, so i won't get this done today . I've been searching for 2 hours now, and still didn't find one for 3.17... if someone has an idea, PM me please.

Other option would be to wait for my buddy to come back from hollidays, so taht i could get my CD back, but this won't be before next week .

Comment

Working...
                                X