Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep IC stuff in the story thread pls.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• i know how the whinning goes and i'm just warning people before i start my systematic clensing.

Comment

• start my systematic clensing
        Brave words from a last place civ, keep it up. That is what i call being positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
          i know how the whinning goes and i'm just warning people before i start my systematic clensing.
          Keep those warnings in the Story Thread
          This thread has been made to whine about other stuff, like score-systems, rules, turn-timers, etc. etc.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm starting to worry about Japan now...

Not the country, the guy playing as Japan.

Comment

• i do have some thing to whine about my self accually. couldn't we have a shorter timer? everyone gets done pritty quick exept for a few who abuse the clock. so why must the rest of us suffer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
                I'm starting to worry about Japan now...

Not the country, the guy playing as Japan.
                why do you worry?

Comment

• I'm kidding buddy. I'll use these things more from now on.

Comment

• Damn, Rome is out of luck.

A barbarian stack near my city, a hurricane has just wiped out a building I poprushed and my eastern neighbor is not responding to diplomatic mail.

I this goes on I'll have to resort to a praetorian rush to keep my economy afloat.

Comment

• Poor poor Rome.

Comment

• its ok rome at least your not at war with anyone.

Comment

• So, the Vikings and Japanese are officially at war?
                          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• yup and if you read my post in the past regarding my restraints on war you will notice that the vikings have gone against it and have removed the gloves off my hands.

Comment

• Not my place to judge the diplomacy you are conducting, I just wanted to know for voting purposes and just for general knowlege.

As far as the turn timer goes, and I will repeat I am in no way trying to undermine the game, but it seems we have people who want the game to go by quicker (I am one of those people, and from what I can tell so is Japan, Toni, etc. Although Toni could be Japan, it sounds better if I have more people listed because I can't remember who else wanted a shorter timer) and people who do not. If this wasn't agreed upon at the begining it would have been an issue. I obviously wasn't around when that decision was made but I think the first mistake was setting up a game with 18 civs. I think that is too many, and it adds to all kinds of other issues (see the debate about splitting the forums). We should probably establish a cap for diplogames at at MOST twelve, and at least eight.

Thoughts.
                              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• although toni would make a good addition to Japans growing retainers he is not Japan. he is simply not eveil enough to be me.

Comment

Working...
                                X