Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, when I sign up for this civstats thing, do I make my name Pitboss Korea? Or do I make it whatever I want?

Comment

• Sorry about the triple post guys, but wasn't there some talk of penalizing a civ that missed too many turns by switching them to AI? Are we still doing that?

Comment

• for the sake of anon i registerd my self as pitboss vikings.

awaiting word from someone waht the game passsword is..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
          Sorry about the triple post guys, but wasn't there some talk of penalizing a civ that missed too many turns by switching them to AI? Are we still doing that?
          not iwa agreed no forcing peopel to AI but it was somethiung they voluntarily couold do if unable to paly for a period.

I would prefer a sub than switch to AI thoguh.

hmmm maybe if iget maya to sub for me he could build me a great empire....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
            Oh yeah, when I sign up for this civstats thing, do I make my name Pitboss Korea? Or do I make it whatever I want?
            Well, I made mine Pitboss Natives - but it automatically changed to my login of Chief Tarhe when I actually played my turn (as it should have)...so it probably matter - although, you should use "Pitboss Korea" as your initial setup since that was the name CS used when setting up the game.

Comment

• Your CivStats password should be the same password that CS sent to you for your civ.

Comment

• it changes your login? you mean it launched the game too from the websaite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Natives
                  Your CivStats password should be the same password that CS sent to you for your civ.
                  no didnt work ,

Comment

• No, Civstats does not do anything to the game itself. It just monitors the game in question.

Comment

• Damn, I forget what p/w I ended up using to register for CivStats now...maybe it was just my login name again...But the best recommendation is to PM CyberShy and ask him for clarification as to what password you need to use for CivStats (I think that is what I ended up doing in the end).

Comment

• ok i happy to wait til lhe comes online and reads all tihs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Natives
                          Your CivStats password should be the same password that CS sent to you for your civ.
                          hows those in game warriors going to block death valely ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings

hmmm maybe if iget maya to sub for me he could build me a great empire....
                            Maya would have to take over full time to help you out.

Comment

• no, he had great empire with huge score in jsut a few turns, didnt take long t obuild stonehenge, find korea invade them, and clear a city surrionded by jungle.

He is a star, i need that kind of palyer for maybe three turns possbiyl four and i will be top of leaderboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                                hows those in game warriors going to block death valely ?
                                Dog Warriors will be heading into the mountain range shortly; but alas, 4 barbarian warriors have also moved into sighting of Silverton City, which need to be addressed first prior to heading east.

Comment

Working...
                                X