Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saygame
    That was a good game. Dom lacked metal and got hit by MD before he could beeline for Feudalism.
    Actually I had Feudalism and Construction by the time MasterDave came after me in force. But he had cheap Macemen (Praetorians). The beeline to Feudalism (after I saw that I had no strategics) really hurt my MFG and thus any chance of defeating superior units.

Saygame, you could totally have overrun me with Bowmen early on. I did a little dance of joy when you offered the first non-aggression pact. Starting so close to a Creative civ is a very good reason to rush, especially if you have the early UU for it.
    And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

• Oh and Baron O could have overrun me with the War Chariots he flashed on my border early on - I had barely researched Archery!

Comment

• rah we found out that you need to turn off random events or you get a bunch of out of syncs. Kind of a bummer- the patch also screwed up the trading system
        "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

• I'm heading down to get my laundry, will be ready whenever once I do that
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• well who;s around.
            let's get this show on the road
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hello? Anyone?

Comment

• Yes Me.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• just pmed you the ip
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll try again

Comment

• Herc, we're waiting
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Having diffs establishing with MD

Comment

• a wonderful game, no bronze, so tried horses, no horses, so sidetracked to iron, no iron. had to go to sea to find horses and iron, made for a slow start but finally did ok tech wise, and was starting to get back into it.
                          Fun though
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Apologies for having to leave so early. Would have been interesting to defend against the threat of a naval attack from rah.

Comment

• A nice game for me, being safe from threat of attack and being able to just out-tech everyone ... was hoping MD would last long enough for me to get tanks, quit ten turns before I could

If only we played with space race turned on ... (we don't, do we?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominae

Actually I had Feudalism and Construction by the time MasterDave came after me in force. But he had cheap Macemen (Praetorians). The beeline to Feudalism (after I saw that I had no strategics) really hurt my MFG and thus any chance of defeating superior units.

Saygame, you could totally have overrun me with Bowmen early on. I did a little dance of joy when you offered the first non-aggression pact. Starting so close to a Creative civ is a very good reason to rush, especially if you have the early UU for it.
                                Yeah I realized that after I offered the peace, but I wanted to establish that my treaties may be trusted as a new entry to the group. I was unfamiliar with Babylon and was surprised by the bowmen. But I'd already made my pact, so I lived with it and even extended it. Btw, Dom, I found Iron close to your Eastern island city just outside its boundary but by then MD had you overrun.

Watching MD and Snoopy I learned alot. It only gets better.
                                "Pain IS Scary!!!"
                                Jayne, from Firefly

Comment

Working...
                                X