Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope we don't have the problem we did with mclman that we did last night
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• anybody else around?????
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Started yet?
        And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

• Not yet we were waiting for a couple more people
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am around as well, interested in a game

Comment

• Ok, give us just a few minutes to get everyone to check in. we have 5 at this point maybe a couple more if they're paying attention
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not again

Comment

• you're the only one that had problems
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I wonder why?

AV & firewall off. Don't know what's going on

Comment

• hot again
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• thanks for the game last night guys

Comment

• Yes, that was fun. How did it turn out? snoop had quite a juggernaut going when I was out.

Comment

• Originally posted by McLMan
                            Yes, that was fun. How did it turn out? snoop had quite a juggernaut going when I was out.
                            After RAH and I DoW'd on snoop, we called it because it was late. Snoop's economy was stretching thin from his chain-warring since the very start of the game (taking out Dom's Rome AI took nearly until the ADs).

Meanwhile, my economy was un-harrassed, with RAH as a buffer between snoop and I... when we quit I had 800 GNP or so (with closest other civ at 300 GNP) and was building Grenadiers/Cannons and Privateers.

Basically snoop kept expanding militarily at the cost of his economy and getting more and more land (he had nearly 4 empires worth at one point: Mongolia, Rome, Babylon and Ethiopia)... RAH and I talked it over and decided that we had to act before he got economically back on his feet and zoomed ahead, so we plotted peacekeeping activities in Mongolia

All in all, great fun!

I was Ind/Org and wonder-whored like no tomorrow, thanks in large part to being pretty isolated in the NW, with only RAH anywhere nearby (and even then I had huge swathes of land to the SE in which to expand comfortably).

I did get quite a shock when snoop's stack of knights flank-attacked down my stack of 15 catapults in one round o.O Wasn't expecting that...

Comment

• Yeah, cat stacks are out now that BtS is here
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• sorry everyone about last week - my mouse/keyboard port went down. Got a new USB keyboard and mouse and will be ready to go this weekend.

PS nobody can understand te frustration of seeing RAH sending me messages "join now we are all waiting for you" and being unable to respond.

Are you there

ARE YOU THERE

Its like the David Bowie song Space Oddity.

"Can you hear me Major Tom"

Anyways I will be available next week and sorry if I made you guys wait a long time for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X