• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything going on tonite
    In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
    "Mark Twain"

Comment

• i may now be available on christmas eve as well.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I may be avail also
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sorry Rah... my machine locked up one turn from infratry... bummer. Only a couple of turns from finishing off shaka. Had 600 science and was crusing
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• anyone down tonight?
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Game tonight?

Rah, please note -- I can't reactivate my ICQ. They are no longer Mac-friendly. (The forums there are full of complaints about lack of support; the software downloads as a text file.)

I'm available on AIM (J53ack), or just send me a PM with the starting time and the IP.

Or call me. That works.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If anyone is stuck at home tonight, let us know.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• you there sunshine
                  In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                  "Mark Twain"

Comment

• Playing tonight?
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's amazing to me you guys are actually still playing this game.

Comment

• Says the guy who just posted looking for a Civ2 MP game.

Are you Eyes?
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Says the guy who just posted looking for a Civ2 MP game.

Are you Eyes?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Well, Civ2 is dead, yes, but my previous comment was in regard to the fact that Civ4 just plain sucks. I like options, complexity, and skill gaps in my games. Civ4 seems to have been designed to address all theses issues in all the wrong ways. It's communism in a computer game.

Comment

• Civ4 is superior to Civ2 in every possible way.

And since you didn't answer the question, do I assume you are Eyes?

Comment

• I may be able to join in tonight if there's a late game -- wifey has a migraine.

Comment

Working...
                                X