Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we must hope that our MP ideas will be included in the next XP!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

More diplogamers need to back me up in that thread.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I can't do it again, it'll be too obvious 8)
        LzPrst, Nolan, where are you

Comment

Updated History of the World VIII info.
          Maybe someone can update / finalise the HOTW IX info?

Comment

Thanks CS.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I am just wondering it this should be updated for BtS...a lot of changes have occured...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Well it hasn't yet been updated for Civ4 Vanilla even (or Civ3 for that matter). So yea, a big update is way over due.

Comment

I've updated the game-table with info from HOTW5 on.
                  Including game winners, end dates and Game versions (Civ4, Civ4:Warlords, etc.)

If others can fill out the details I don't know about (ie. HOTW IX winner, etc.) that would be great!

Comment

Good work.

Comment

I am a newbie for Civ 4, but have played CTP and other Civ games over the years. I'd love to play a Diplo game...I'm tired of the warfare answer all the time! Where do I sign up?

brucemacdonald1 (at) aol (dot) com

Comment

Hi Cuaich,

We're currently in the middle of a diplo game.
                        We may need a sub for the game, since one or two players may drop out.

It's a good way for you to get into the game, to sub (permanently) in an already ongoing game, and then start from scratch on in the next one.

This is the organisational thread for the currently ongoing game: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=170271

England and/or Russia may need a sub.
                        It would be great to have you on board!

Comment

I'd realy be interested in a diplo games, I remember having great fun just reading a few diplo threads back in 2003.... But that was civ2. Are there any historicaly based Civ4:Beyond the Sword games I could join? And how does diplo gaming work in Civ4 anyway? I'm a long time civ fan but a newbie to Civ4:BtS MP.... I'll appreciate any nudges in the right direction
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Capo or CyberShy, are either of you interested in doing an update of the FAQ? CapTVK did the first version, I did 2.0, are you guys interested in working on 3.0? It may be too much for any one person to handle, I certainly don't have time for it myself. But if we worked on it together, we could get it done.

Comment

If we redo it, we should shorten it by 75%.
                              It's almost a book.

Comment

I was thinking of lengthening it...

Comment

Working...
                                X