No announcement yet.

Europe 1092 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree with deity's definition of diplo-light. I've downloaded the mod, and so far everything's running fine without problems.

As far as testing goes, I can be (pretty) flexible with time for when I would be needed. How many would we need to do a test, exactly? I'm not sure how mods work online myself.
    Frieden, Land, Brot und Demokratie.

Comment

Schtix is in the diplogames CivGroup?

Who is Schtix?
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

I just joined the group to try to get into diplogaming, but I never found the right person I guess.

Comment

Well check out this thread:

A new diplogame is starting up right now and you've got a chance to get involved in it.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

So, was this idea dropped, or did we not have enough interested folk? We could just get four or five players, and play the stronger nations.

It'd just be a shame to not play on a good scenario like this.

Comment

sorry, i'm changing jobs this week so I haven't had the time to test the scenario. I'll have more time in a couple of days, but the idea is still on the top of my list
              "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
              Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
              Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
              Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Cool.

I'll be gone for a week, so hopefully people can take a look at the scenario a bit and then we can start scheduling a time when I get back. I'm pretty flexible for times.

My vote is still with the smaller powers. Even if we're just 4 or 5. Its probably my favorite thing to do with scenarios is pick the smallest power and beat down everyone else. I had a lot of fun playing Finland in this WW2 scenario for Civ3 and conquering the Russians and the Axis.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I didn't think I'd like this but I played Scotland for a bit and enjoyed it so I'll take Scotland!

It would be wonderful if we could get all the players we know across all our games to find just an hour or two per week when we could all play with minimal AI's.

Good one ozzy
                  "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Scotland's big.

I claim the Papal States (or papal state as the case may be).

Comment

The real challenge is to play the even smaller powers (Denmark, Papal States, Prussia, Bohemia) that are not only smaller but all start at war with the biggest AI in the game - the Holy Roman Empire. Now that's fun.

I played as the Papal States in my own game, I think on Monarch, and it took a while, but I eventually took all of northern Italy from the HRE and southern Italy from the barbs.

With 4 or 5 of us working together we try Deity or Demigod.

Comment

Scotland only got 4 cities!

Just a bit of info for everyone when we want to load it as a MP game:
                        First you need to go to the Adavanced Menu and Load a Mod... select EE3 - this launches Civ4 with the mod files (I guess only the host needs to do this?)
                        Then go MP game (Direct IP) and Load a New Scenario - the games should be listed there.
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Papal States has 1 city!

You p*ssy

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            Papal States has 1 city!

You p*ssy
                            I like to play a game... not hit Enter

jj
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

You try waging war against the HRE with 1 city.

Maybe we could do Demigod difficulty and aggressive AI flagged. That'd be much fun.

Comment

Ok, so the people interested so far are:

Deity Dude
                                Ozzy
                                Nicoda
                                Deity
                                Schtix

I think that's a good number to start with. Lets discuss times. DD suggested a USA weekday night. That works for me.

How about USA Thursday Night from 9 pm to midnight?

Comment

Working...
                                X