No announcement yet.

Hotw6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be having a party at my place Saturday, but fear not: They know I am a nerd (and proud of it)!

I'm setting up my PC in the living room so I can drink and be merry (play CIV) all at once !

God bless wireless connections! May He bless us with wireless power soon!

- Omni

Comment

• hehe. I did similar once. had a friend over drinking beers while I played hotwV
      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Please use this savegame.
        It's of the beginning of the turn on which we ended.

I've putted some queued actions in it. (build instructions, research instructions, etc.)

Ozzy might wanna sub for me.
        Have a good session!
        Attached Files
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it for you on Saturday. Sorry for the late notice. I think I'm gonna go downtown with my Australian visitor for the day.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• its 17:00 utc. wasnt that starting time?

cyber, I'm still having trouble with your save. How do I change the last name?

Comment

• online......

Comment

• I'm having trouble with cyber's save. it is called save.civ4savedgame and it should be save.Civ4SavedGame

I need to change the small letters to capital letters any idea how?

Comment

• you can just change the filename in windows. You have to enable that first...I forget where though.

Comment

• You couldn't just delete the capital letters, then re-type them in lowercase?
                    Frieden, Land, Brot und Demokratie.

Comment

• there! just needed to tell windows to show the entire file name. bill gates be mah biatch.

name: HOT1
                      pw: civ

ready to go.

Comment

• great session all. though I fear Arabia was about to kick my ass. they were building troops and threatening me repeatedly. hopefully cyber will be able to calm their rage.

see you next week

Comment

• Yeah, great session!

I was able to have 10 ppl over for a party while I was playing

Arabia was barely managing to keep its rage away from open war, hehe. But the Police Force (Union Army of the Prophet) kept the peace without blood shed...

Managed to get connected after the firewall problems too.. Not bad

- Omni

Comment

• Good to see that my AI sub builded up my army while I was away 8)
                            I told it to do that 8)

Can someone post the save so I can see how I'm doing?

Comment

• Hey gang, I won't be able to make it this Saturday, but I really don't want to miss a session at this point in the game, could we move it to Sunday? If we really can't change the date, I'll make due with a sub, but I'd really prefer not to.
                              Frieden, Land, Brot und Demokratie.

Comment

• Depends on what time sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X