This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Yesterday I played all day all night, no connections issues... Today I can't connect with anyone, any ideas?

Comment

reboot router and or hold shift ket whilst loading the game

Comment

Yes, I have tried all of that, still same same. I think it's because I'm in SE Asia.

Comment

Alright, I am going to post a problem here with hopes that I actually get a response.

So, a friend and I have been attempting to play Civ 4 together for about a week and a half now. When we attempt a direct IP connect with him hosting, I can connect, and we can start playing without any problems, for about 5 turns. Once one of us makes contact with an AI player, we go out of sync. i will leave the game, and attempt to reconnect, but it shuts my game down completely and I have to restart.

Now, when i try to host, we don't even get to that point. He can join my game while we are in set up but once I launch, it gives him the loading screen, he gets to starting launch files, then it shuts down HIS game. What can we do? Or is there nothing and we are just stuck not playing each other?

Comment

That's a wise option

Comment

Working...
            X