X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeO
    replied
    Originally posted by tomson569 View Post
    That I am having the time of my life playing this game! I cant stop, someone please pull the power out cause I just want another turn.

Currently at war and having fun going at it.

I am crushing Cyrus and I have armies marching to his capital alongside Catherine!!

Whew you all did a GREAT job with this one..

I have heard about a patch needed. Where can I find the reasons for the patch? I assume bugs but I have yet to find any. IF possible please link me to where I might find such reasons for a patch.

When is the patch and can I get it with the 'update' feature that is in the game?

Also on off-topic: is anyone here into fishing? Been looking for a decent list wading gear like https://gritroutdoors.com/fishing/wading-gear/​
    There are a few community patches floating around, what exactly are you looking for?
    Last edited by JakeO; May 16, 2023, 09:55.

Leave a comment:

• tomson569
    started a topic I must say...

I must say...

That I am having the time of my life playing this game! I cant stop, someone please pull the power out cause I just want another turn.

Currently at war and having fun going at it.

I am crushing Cyrus and I have armies marching to his capital alongside Catherine!!

Whew you all did a GREAT job with this one..

I have heard about a patch needed. Where can I find the reasons for the patch? I assume bugs but I have yet to find any. IF possible please link me to where I might find such reasons for a patch.
    gclubbig
    When is the patch and can I get it with the 'update' feature that is in the game?
Working...
X