Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPW's Prince Level Escapade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    60 % science? Are you sure that is wise? I never go beneath 90 % and still always has lots of competition!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

    Comment


    • #17
      war! you have to fight WARS! kill kill kill!
      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Nikolai
        60 % science? Are you sure that is wise? I never go beneath 90 % and still always has lots of competition!
        I don't have much of a choice, I'm out of money.
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • #19
          Teaches you not to overextend your empire.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Nikolai
            Teaches you not to overextend your empire.
            Look at these maintance costs

            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #21
              Shocking!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

              Comment


              • #22
                where is the toggle to have all your resources show up in little balloons like that???

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by My PitBull Tank
                  where is the toggle to have all your resources show up in little balloons like that???
                  What he said. I checked yesterday and couldn't find anything...
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    .
                    Attached Files
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by EPW


                      Look at these maintance costs
                      Ouch! Looks like you expanded a bit too quickly after all. No way you're gonna get a healthy economy running with these maintenance costs.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Forbidden Palace or Versailles should be top priority in the new world.

                        Or else cottage spam!

                        mmm delicious cottage spam (Stupidness Placed Around Map)
                        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                          Forbidden Palace or Versailles should be top priority in the new world.

                          Or else cottage spam!

                          mmm delicious cottage spam (Stupidness Placed Around Map)
                          I tried rushing Versialles, but it only took off about 200 turns, with 65 left . I guess I'm going to have to bring over my other Great Engineer to finish it off. I can only sustain 20% science at this point, and am falling dangerously behind.

                          BTW, would the extra hammers be wasted if I rushed Versailles again?
                          Or would they carry over to future projects?
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            You can always save and reload just to check...
                            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by My PitBull Tank
                              where is the toggle to have all your resources show up in little balloons like that???
                              EPW showed the icon to click a few posts above, but you can also use CTRL-R from the keyboard to toggle the resource balloons on and off.

                              On-topic: 20% science!?! You're a dead man.
                              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Indeed...
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X