X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, once used it is gone

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
      Hum, that also gives an incentive to keep a city that was founded on flood plains as opposed to raizing and building the replacement one tile over.
      Did just this yesterday as I didn't realize the Dutch had built on a flood plain. I was still able to build a watermill on the tile, so it wasn't a complete loss.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper
        Is it possible to recall workboats from within the fat cross when a barb or AI galley is in the vicinity?
        Nope. Protect them or lose them, that's the choice. Even if the city is not actively working the tile, the boats are still there open for destruction.

The latest patch, 3.17, makes barb galleys appear sooner and therefore confronts you with this choice earlier than you sometimes want. I grumbled when I first saw the change in the version log. It went directly to something I had been lazy about. Don't neglect your navy! (Where have I seen that reminder before?)
        If you aren't confused,
        You don't understand.

Comment

Yeah those barbarian galleys annoy me too. I never build enough navy early on. As in, I never build any navy early on. Yuk.

But galleys don't spawn on open ocean. So once you've got all the coast covered in your LOS, the problem is solved.

Comment

Working...
          X