No announcement yet.

UN Resolutions and Corps Qs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO AP and UN (especially UN) are broken and need a major overhaul. They are not bad ideas, but do not work well under the circumstances of the game.

Comment

Resolutions in the AP are eligible every 8 turns, and in the UN every 4 turns, if I remember correctly. I am not sure if game speed affects this. Also, this is just when a resolutiuon is eligible ... if the AP/UN pres decides not to throw forth a resoltion, none will be put forth. And for the AP, resoltions aren't always available depending on the state of world events... such as the disbursement of the resident religion and such.

What drives me nuts is when the AI is the pres, and they'll put forth the same resoltion again and again. For example, Free Religion... put forth and passed, so why put it forth again??

Comment

Originally posted by Marcusem78
        What drives me nuts is when the AI is the pres, and they'll put forth the same resoltion again and again. For example, Free Religion... put forth and passed, so why put it forth again??
        Sounds like a bug...

Comment

Maybe things changed, and the president needed to use another religious civic. I've done this before when I got control of the UN after a global civic passed despite my opposition (or when it passed because I wanted it to hurt my enemy more than the pain to me). Bring it up again, and if it fails, it's repealed. Presumably the same can be done with the NNPT resolution.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
          X