Brag Your Highest XP Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brag Your Highest XP Units

Last edited by ZEE; April 22, 2011, 04:36.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Do GG settled units count?
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 22, 2011, 04:41.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I know some people here have had very experienced units, but mine never seem to survive past 36 EXP. Most get to the 20 Exp range at best.
        FFH I've had 72 EXP.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No screen, but with Washington I had a CR3, Wood 3 unit.

Comment

There's one without a great general...

Mind you the GG units at this point had upwards of 200+ xp.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Scratch that... here's a look at the stack a few turns earlier... 100 or so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Here are the best two units that I had in civ4.
                Attached Files
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Just to make it fun, One of the GG's at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
                    Here are the best two units that I had in civ4.

Holly wow...

Comment

Hauptman, what you have done is actually more impressive because your unit has half the XP of mine but it is without blitz.
                      And in the end most of XP comes on the offensive where blitz and +1 movement make things very easy.
                      After commando you can make up to 9 attacks (this is ofcourse if the enemy units are positioned perfectly) on the offensive per turn which makes 18 XP points. If the enemy has RR you can probably make even more XP on the offensive.
                      Quendelie axan!

Comment

By the end of the game I had 3 promoted samurai over 100xp, and a fresh(ish) tank that was darn close to 100.

Did I mention... I love War.

Comment

I once had a city that churned out a 40XP unit as a charismatic civ once a turn a stack of combat 5 cav are awesome at taking luightly defended cities in conjuction with a huge slowmover stack that threatens the higher culture cities.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Sorry guys, none of you come even close to my record unit

Comment

Originally posted by Diadem
                              Sorry guys, none of you come even close to my record unit
                              How do you reach such high XP? It can't be by just attacking other units and win every time...or can it?

Comment

Working...
                              X