No announcement yet.

Diplomatic victory or space race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also note, You could just vassalize him, and gift him techs, he will then likely vote for you.

I accidently won my last game that way... I was collecting vassals, gifting them techs (to be useful military allies) and when I built the UN, they all voted for me and I won a diplo warmonger game... go figure.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Originally posted by Hauptman
      Also note, You could just vassalize him, and gift him techs, he will then likely vote for you.
      Suppose I should have mentioned that I'm playing vanilla Civ4.

Comment

Working...
      X